Neon Staxx video slot
The June 2016 the novelty from Netent is the Neon Staxx video slot. At first glance, it is quite difficult to determine the theme of the machine. It could be a city of the future, with the neon skyscrapers stretching out into the cloud, or maybe the 80s, when the disco with their glittering lights were particularly popular inspired Netent developers. In any case, you decide of course, after you personally appreciate the original and as always done on a solid top five novelty from the Swedish team.
Description of the Neon Staxx slot
Immediately striking is the unusual design of the video slot. And it is not just colors, but also playing field is tilted at a certain degree. Such a rotation is necessary to get used to, because at times it begins to seem that the characters spin in the opposite direction. The musical accompaniment is also quite remarkable and perfectly fits into the overall panorama.
How to win?
- Cycle length at slot — middle.
- Dispersion of winnings — middle.
- Tester recommendations - negative.
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode - high.
- RTP of 96.7% not allowing to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning at casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - none.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn more about how to win at Neon Staxx video slot.
Frankly I did not like this machine. Cannot say for sure why. Test the Neon Staxx video slot in free demo mode, watch for unusual rotation of the drum and the bet, with the percentage return in the slot at 96.90%. Be sure to skip this video slot during your real money casino session.
Developers do not have to introduce the new buttons. Still, let's take a closer look at the control panel:
- A round button in the center of the panel - spins the reels;
- Max Bet - begins to rotate with the maximum rate;
- AutoPlay - launches the automatic rotations of the reels;
- Level - Adjusts the amount of coins per line;
- Coins Value - shows the denomination of the coin;
- Bet - current bet on the spin;
- Coins - displays the current account;
- The sign I - opens a table with the game rules.
- Slot Manufacturer - the NetEnt company
- Number of drums - 5
- Number of paylines - 40 (always active)
- The cost of a coin - from $ 0.01 to $ 0.50
- The number of coins per line - 1-10
- Rates range size - from 20 to 200 coins
- Wild symbol - yes
- Scatter - yes
- Free spins - yes
- Risk game - no
- Bonus game - no
- Progressive Jackpot - not played
- The expected percentage (RTP) of payments in the slot game Neon Staxx – 96.90%
Symbols and payouts:
- Sparkling glitter card symbols in denomination from aces and jacks, to bring you the payment ranging from 4 to 25 coins.
- Snake in the triangle, Eagle in a diamond shape, Panther squared and Lion in the Hexagon, appearing on the drum, will add to your account at 8-100 coins.
- Gold discs with title Wild would predominate over any characters except Scatters and will account for 15, 30 or 200 coins.
- The triangle with the title Scatter, coming to rest on the wheel, will bring you a 10, 15, 20 free spins. Before the Free Spins will be launched, will be chosen by an additional Wild symbol that will very often fall on reels, increasing payments.