Secrets of Atlantis slot
The existence of the mythical Atlantis, according to legend is a hidden city submerged in the ocean after a strong earthquake, remains a controversial issue in spite of all scientific research and possibilities of our time. NetEnt developers, however, believe in its existence and confirmed this in the bright new Secrets of Atlantis slot. Go to Greece and seek, like scientists, treasure hunters, and explorers, the unknown location of Atlantis. Once in the flooded city of blue waves, you can win up to 320,000 coins. The RTP is 97.1%.
Personal testers opinion
At this slot, you can risk completing the bonus requirements - 5,95 out of 10. But you should not get involved. The slot machine does not always keep a balance. The probability of a hit in the usual spins reaches 23.50%. Up to 61% of the total fund of bets will be reserved for the payment in them. The rest will be paid in the bonus, which occurs statistically, in every 32nd spins (3,10%). My maximum winning while spinning for real money was 256x my bet, and in the bonus feature, didn't hit more than 12x my bet.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
This is a moderately colourful slot, with not very typical gameplay for this provider.
- The slot can easily make 5 and 10 spins in the main game, without giving out any winning combination, and then trigger a combination with the main bet value. The big win in the usual spins can be obtained extremely hard, even although the slot gives out mermaid symbol (wild reels).
- As for the bonus feature (the re-spin with the colossal symbol), it is triggered with low frequency, more often in several series in a row.
- This feature does not always bring wins. Quite often, in the first and fifth reels, the slot puts different symbols from the one in the centre, or the payout for the combination is not significant, and there are few winning lines. Payouts for such combinations are not high and amount to 30x - 50x total bets. In more successful spins, when one of the top symbols drops out in the centre, and the slot puts it on the first and fifth reels, the winning can be more than 400x total bets, but still, the average value of such bonus is 150x - 200x total bets.
Additional winning on this feature can bring re-spins in a row, in cases where the central symbol was re-highlighted. During the tests, up to five re-spins were observed! When playing with real money, it is necessary to have a high bet balance, since this slot does not always give out a bonus game on the first spins. The slot can be recommended to fulfil the wagering requirements, but we strongly advise you try to find the "mood" of the slot before it.
Hidden parameters and settings of Secrets of Atlantis slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically every 32nd spins (3,10%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 23,50%.
- Distribution of the winning is 61% during usual spins and 39% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 256x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 12x.
- Volatility is 5,44 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,95 out of 10.
- RTP of 97.1% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- This slot developed by NetEnt
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines – 40 (always active)
- Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 1.00
- Number of coins per line - 1-10
- Betting range - from 0.20 to 200
- Maximum winning for one spin – 320,000 coins
- The most profitable symbol is 400x (Pearl oyster)
- Wild symbol - yes (Mermaid starts Nudge Wild option)
- Bonus re-spins feature - yes (Feature which launches one re-spin two reels)
- Expected payout rate (RTP) in Secret of Atlantis is 97.1%
Symbols and payouts
- Floating in air bubbles, Jellyfish, Turtle and Crab, getting into your network, bring 3 to 15 coins per the winning line.
- The same with Crab, Jellyfish and Turtle, but in the form of gems, will be transferred to your account 5 - 7 coins.
- The most expensive symbol is Pearl in the shell. Since it appears on the reels, you can count on 20, 50 and 400 coins.
- Wild symbol - Mermaid. She thought she could swim on any of the reels, but the payment still does not work, only a substitute for other pictures. But here it enters the chip work, called Wild Nudge. The mermaid symbol is extended to 4 cells, and even if part of the symbol appears on the reel, mermaid image moves, and you get wild.
How to win at Secrets of Atlantis slot machine? (conclusion)
Again and again, we'll start with the most important part before starting a real money play: test slot machines (especially NetEnt) in demo mode before depositing money. We think that changing the denomination, in order to change the cycle will not work on this machine. We recommend you play at lower bets and with a higher bet balance reserve (around 200 bets). The main potential is in re-spin when Wild symbol stops in the middle reels. However, this does not happen very often, for which you will need a bigger balance. The machine may be good for bonus hunters, but we strongly recommend that you better try to define the "mood" before start playing ("Hot" or "Cold").