Spinata Grande slot
Guided by the principles of the uniqueness of each of the newly released product, NetEnt creates a Spinata Grande slot. It is built on 40 active lines with giant symbols which can cover 30% of the playing field; a bonus free spins feature with Colossal Wild. This slot is set to return 96.84% (return to player percentage) and allows you to win up to 120,000 coins in one spin. Average volatility and low popularity of the machine making it not the best choice for gambling but wagering rating allows completing wagering requirements for bonus money in it.
Personal testers opinion about Spinata Grande Slot
I didn't like the game. The action is a bit boring. Maybe you can try to use higher stakes to increase the volatility of winnings. All winning potential is focused on the bonus feature, where the wild symbol can be gigantic. The popularity of this online slot is low. Statistically, in every 110th spin (0,91%), Spinata Grande slot triggers the bonus feature. The potential for bonus feature is average. During testing my average winning during bonus feature reached only 37x (bets). The 37% of the total prize pool is reserved for payments in the free spins feature. The slot machine scored 5.88 points in the wagering rating. You can try to complete the bonus wagering requirements here.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
NetEnt specialists had an interesting idea for Spinata Grande slot, but it seems that the embodiment of it was made too clumsy.
- During the game, the slot usually puts too many different symbols, or the scatters regularly fail to reach the reels, which causes a feeling of twisting and deception. It is extremely rare to get a perfect combination.
- The slot gives a bonus game quite often, usually with a small frequency and in series of 2-3 for 100 spins. A big win should not be expected on these bonuses. In the bonus game, the feature “colossal wild” either does not rise at all or rises with some of the cheapest symbols. The average value of winning bonus games is 30-60 bets; successful bonus games can bring 100-150 stakes. Counting on larger wins is pointless.
- This slot is not recommended for games with real money. But you can try 100-200 bets for wagering since this slot will not let the balance sink too much.
The hidden parameters and settings of Spinata Grande slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 110th spin (0,91%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 24,58%. Here you will often win but small amounts.
- Distribution of the winnings is 63% in the main game and 37% in the bonus free spins feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 272x.
- The average winning from the bonus feature was 37x. You shouldn't expect something huge here. Bonus feature will be triggered more often, but winnings will be small.
- Volatility is 5,18 out of 20 (low - average). The maximum potential is in the free spins feature. You need to catch the gigantic wild symbol in the centre of the screen with one of the top symbols to hit a big win. During a usual game, the potential is also average.
- Cycle length is average. It seems that cycle is expanding with a higher number of spins you're doing. Not bad idea to use hit and run strategy here (after hitting a big win close the machine).
- The rating of the slot machine for bonus wagering is 5,88 out of 10.
- RTP (return to player percentage) of 96.84% allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of the winning in the casino.
- 40 active pay-lines across five reels in four horizontal lines.
- The bet is from 1 to 10 coins per line.
- The value of a coin varies from €0.01 to €1.
- The maximum (minimum) stake ranges from €0.1 to €200.
- Percentage of return in the machine is 96.84%.
- The maximum win is 120,000 coins.
- Implemented giant 2x2 and 3x3 size.
- The free spins feature is going with the ability to display a giant wild symbol on the playing field.
- During free spins, the mini-feature is triggered, during which additional free games can be won.
Bonus free spins feature
To launch the bonus game, the player needs to "catch" a large character in the 3x3 and during mini-games inside the broken character to catch the three (or more) asterisk. After that free games will be triggered. During the free spins features the following rules are met:
- During the launch of the mini-games, each caught asterisk additionally gives one free spin.
- During the free spins feature, a huge symbol of the skull makes all the positions it occupies wild symbols.
- Coins in a mini-feature give the player additional winnings.