Steam tower video slot
The official release of the Steam Tower video slot by NetEnt happened on February 23, 2015. In the slot machine there is a bonus game feature where a brave hero is climbing up the floors of a high tower. If you`re lucky and reach the top floor (16th), you will be rewarded with a bonus win of 1,000 coins multiplied by the bet level including a 7x win multiplier for the remaining free spins. The maximum bet is 150 Euros per spin, and the maximum payout is 300,000 coins. On this page you can play the demo of this slot machine for free without registration. The game is available on both desktops and mobile devices.
Description of the Steam Tower video slot:
The reels of the video slot represent a steam engine of a new emulator and right next to it is the hero waiting for you to hit big wins. The game merges cultural traditions from the 19th century with the technological frills twenty-first century. The theme perfectly fits into the storyline and everything is nicely presented. The graphics, animation and sound effects accompanying the storyline are at a high level from the very start of the game.
Winning at Steam Tower:
- Cycle length — middle.
- Dispersion of winnings — high.
- Tester recommendations - none.
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode - high.
- RTP of 97% allows obtaining a positive mathematical expectation of the winning in the casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - none.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn more about how to win at Steam Tower video slot.
Using fantasy themes in its slots is not new for NetEnt. The provider is well known for using popular stories, comics and cartoons as a source for inspiration. But the characters give a special charm to the game. While spinning the reels, players can trigger the bonus game where they need to help the character free their beloved and kill the dragon guarding her. The hero must climb to the top of the steam tower to do this. With the free spins bonus round he climbs up floor by floor which also increases the win multiplier. Overall, the theme is stunning; the character is beautifully drawn and the animated movements are smooth. The music also fits into the theme. The slot machine features a generous bonus game where the hero is climbing up the tower trying to reach the top floor. If you make it to the 16th floor you will be rewarded with a bonus win of 1,000 coins multiplied by the bet level and with a 7x multiplier for the remaining free games.
- The player can activate up to 15 pay-lines on 5 reels and 3 rows.
- The player can bet from 1 to 10 coins per line.
- The coin range is from 0.01 to 1 Euro per coin.
- The minimum (maximum) bet is 0.15 Euro (150 Euros).
- The maximum winnings in the video slot can be up to 300,000 coins.
- The free spins bonus round comes with an increasing multiplier and a coin award for reaching the top 16th floor of the tower.
- The wild symbol can expand and cover an entire reel.
Players must "catch" the image of the hero expanded on the reels to start the free spins bonus feature at Steam tower video slot. During the free spins bonus, the following rules apply:
- You need to "catch" the hook symbol anywhere on the reels to advance to the next level.
- The hook symbol acts as a wild symbol.
- Players will receive 2 additional free spins for each wild symbol during the free spins bonus.
- As you climb from one floor to another the win multiplier increases.
- If a player reaches the 16th floor and rescues the princess, he will receive the award, which is a bonus win of 1,000 coins multiplied by the bet level.
- Any remaining free spins will be played with the maximum multiplier (7x).
It’s a great game; a reminiscent of the Creature from the Black Lagoon slot. As a rule, the Steam tower video slot immediately shows whether it’s in winning or losing mood when you test it in free play. I recommend changing the wagering amount during free play mode.