Super Nudge 6000 video slot
Developers of the Swedish company created new machines prefer to focus on a large number of pay-lines, an original storyline and expanded functionality. However, paying tribute to the classics lovers, NetEnt has not forgotten the simple slot machines, harmoniously complementing them in their rich collection. Such a machine, with only three reels, is the Super Nudge 6000 video slot. The developers succeeded in its creation, even at a simple first glance, the slot managed to give the original features and the gamblers agree after the first few spins. Continuing the theme of the Jackpot 6000 and Mega Joker, the maximum payout is 6,000 coins and the RTP is 97.2%. On the top of this page you can play the demo of this slot without registration.
Lots of gamblers see classic video slots as boring and repetitive. However, this is difficult to say about the Super Nudge 6000. Additional fields and Nudges features making the game-play exiting. I would like to add that the slot machine Jackpot 6000 and Mega Joker have the best payout percentage at 98.86% and 99%, respectively. I recommend skipping this slot due to extremely low popularity and empty prize pool for winnings.
How to win?
- Cycle length — average.
- Dispersion of winnings — high.
- Tester`s recommendations - negative (there are better machines on similar thematic).
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode - high.
- RTP of 97.2% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at casino.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is high.
- Learn more about how to win at Super Nudge 6000 slot machine.
Description of Super Nudge 6000 slot machine
This is a nice and warm evening to visit the restaurant, and pass the time with the rotation of the reels. Super Nudge 6000 slot machine gives you this, so sit at the bar or take a place near the window and start spinning this machine in a demo mode.
To maximize the benefits you should learn more about the slots interface:
- Bet button selects the bet. In a game of 1 coin per line, only one pay-line will be active, while playing 10 coins per line - all five.
- Pressing Max Bet button starts the spin with the highest possible stakes.
- Round buttons 10, 20 and 1, at the bottom, sets the denomination of coins.
- Spin – spins the reels;
- Clicking Collect button, you can pick up the received win, refusing to participate in the supplementary round.
- On the upper playing field the number of possible adjustments (jerks) in Nudges column is shown, and the column Supermeter shows credits that will be used for games in a bonus mode.
- Number of reels - 3
- The number of active pay-lines - 5
- The number of coins per line – 1 to 10
- The value of a coin - from $ 0.10 to $ 1
- Rates range size - from as low as $ 0.10 to $ 10
- The maximum win per spin is 6000 coins.
- The RTP is 97.2%
Symbols and payment
- The symbols are quite typical for this type of slot. It has oranges, lemons, grapes, watermelons, bells, and dollar signs. Payments in 1 or 10 coins of different sizes, and range from 10 to 200 and from 20 to 6000 coins respectively.
- A crown, sevens, watermelons, grapes, cherries and pears can pay you from 20 up to 6000 coins.
The bonus feature is the counterpart of the risk-game. It runs on the top screen, and only after a win in the main field. Here, the function begins to work Nudges, which is at a rate of 20, 40 or 60 coins and gives the right of the correction of the reels for additional combinations of side one, two or three positions (respectively). Major prizes can be won in this mode. Three crowns give a mysterious prize, which is determined randomly in the range between 300 and 6000 coins.