Super Nudge 6000 Slot
Developers of the Swedish company created new machines prefer to focus on a large number of pay-lines, an original storyline and expanded functionality. However, paying tribute to the classics lovers, NetEnt has not forgotten the simple slot machines, harmoniously complementing them in their precious collection. Such a machine, with only three reels, is Super Nudge 6000 slot. The developers succeeded in its creation, even at a simple first glance, the slot managed to give the original features, and the gamblers agree after the first few spins. Continuing the theme of Jackpot 6000 and Mega Joker, the maximum payout is 6,000 coins, and the RTP is 97.2%. On the top of this page, you can play the demo version of this slot without registration.
Personal testers opinion about Super Nudge 6000 Slot
Lots of gamblers see classic slots as boring and repetitive. However, this is difficult to say about Super Nudge 6000. Additional fields and Nudges features making the game-play exiting. I want to add that the slot machine Jackpot 6000 and Mega Joker have the best payout percentage at 98.86% and 99%, respectively. I recommend skipping this slot due to extremely low popularity and empty prize pool for the winning.
The hidden parameters and settings of Super Nudge 6000 slot (data from testing)
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 17%.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 224x.
- Volatility is 5,74 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 3,57 out of 10.
- RTP of 97,2% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
Description of the slot machine
This is a beautiful and warm evening to visit the restaurant and pass the time with the spins of the reels. Super Nudge 6000 machine gives you this, so sit at the bar or take place near the window and start spinning this machine in the demo mode.
To maximise the benefits, you should learn more about the slots interface:
- Bet button selects the bet. In the game of 1 coin per line, only one pay-line will be launch, while playing 10 coins per line - all five.
- Pressing Max Bet button triggers the spin with the highest possible stakes.
- Round buttons 10, 20 and 1, at the bottom, sets the denomination of coins.
- Spin – spins the reels;
- Clicking the Collect button, you can pick up the received winning, refusing to participate in the additional round.
- On the upper playing field, the number of possible adjustments (jerks) in Nudges column is shown, and the column Supermeter shows credits that will be used for games in the bonus feature.
- Number of reels - 3
- The number of active pay-lines - 5
- The number of coins per line – 1 to 10
- The value of a coin - from 0.10 to 1
- Rates range size - from as low as 0.10 to 10
- The maximum winning per spin is 6000 coins.
- The RTP is 97.2%
Symbols and payment
- The symbols are quite typical of this type of slot. It has oranges, lemons, grapes, watermelons, bells, and dollar signs. Payments in 1 or 10 coins of different sizes and range from 10 to 200 and from 20 to 6000 coins respectively.
- Crown, sevens, watermelons, grapes, cherries and pears can pay you from 20 up to 6000 coins.
The bonus feature is the counterpart of the risk-game. It triggers on the top screen, and only after the winning in the primary field. Here, the function begins to work Nudges, which is at the stake of 20, 40 or 60 coins and gives the right of the correction of the reels for additional combinations of side one, two or three positions (respectively). Significant prizes can be won in this mode. Three crowns give a mysterious award, which is determined randomly in the range between 300 and 6000 coins.