The Invisible Man Slot
The novel "The Invisible Man" written by HG Wells in the XIX century remains relevant until today. The Invisible Man slot is powered by NetEnt and offers a lot to gamblers. Return to the player percentage (RTP) is 96.4%, and the maximum payout per spin is 200,000 coins. At the top of the page, you can play the demo version of this slot for free without registration. Check out the hidden data (volatility, testers opinion and wagering rating) below.
Personal testers opinion about The Invisible Men Slot
This machine can trap you with the situation that you cannot trigger the bonus feature and continue to lose. At the same time, it is tough to hit the big winning here. The indirect sign of the "current "mood" of the slot is how often you see wild symbols and winnings with their help. The free spins feature is triggering out with a frequency of 1.02% (statistically, every 98th spin). During the test spins, my medium winning in the bonus feature was 54x. The usual spins gave out the winning with a probability of 28.99%. Usually, The invisible man shows its mood from the very beginning. I suggest you do 50-100 spins with small stakes and decide to continue or not to depend on the outcome. In my opinion, similar "waves of the winning" are used in Steam tower slot. I believe this slot is created mostly for fun and very rear showing big winnings.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
This slot is very bright and unusual, unlike many others from this provider.
- It gives out wins in both the main and the bonus features. Re-spins, free spins and two bonus games, all these features can help you for big wins on this slot.
- So, the slot quite often gives out wild symbols and re-spins. Payouts are often because they can be obtained both in the main and bonus features. Payouts for winning combinations here are extremely small, and despite their frequency, they don’t increase the balance and don’t help keep it.
- Like many other slots, the Invisible Man triggers free spins in series, and if there is none for 50-100 spins, it is pointless to expect them. Re-triggers are also not rare on this slot. It is pointless to expect a big win on free spins and payouts here are almost the same as in the usual spins.
- The bonus game “Invisible” gives a bigger win of 30x - 80x total bets.
- “Police spins” has smaller payments and depending on how many additional Wild symbols Police spins provides and how well they are located, the slot gives a minimum win of x20+ bets, as well as a win of x100+ total bets, which is quite rare.
- In conclusion, this slot is a typical example of those created exclusively for taking money from players. NetEnt experts have created a colourful, exciting, but very poorly paying slot. If the aim of the game is having fun and enjoyment, then this slot is not a bad option.
- If this slot can be considered for games with bonus money, it is not suitable for playing a wager.
Netent declares the following probabilities
- The percentage of the payment (RTP) is 96.4%. The winning in the usual spins is 50.9%. During the bonus, free games are 31,7%. Police Spin feature - 6.9%. Griffins Rage bonus - 6.9%.
- The probability of getting any winning (hit) in the usual spins is 29%.
- The probability of triggering re-spin feature (catch any wild on the field) is 10%.
- The probability of triggering the free spins feature is 0.91%.
- The probability of ending free spins by triggering any additional bonus feature is 36.7%.
- The probability of triggering any final bonus feature (mixed data) is 0.33%.
- The probability of getting Griffins Rage Bonus is 0.169%.
- The probability of getting Police spins - 0.164%.
- Maximum winning is 200,000 coins.
The hidden parameters and settings of The Invisible Man slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus free spins feature is statistically every 98th spins (1,02%). This number is very high for Netents slots line. Here players should trigger the feature about two times often than in other machines.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,99%.
- Distribution of the winning is 49% in the main game and 51% in the bonus feature. If the player cannot trigger the bonus feature and continue to lose - it is better to leave this slot in the current session.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 289x. This is a nice hit for the online slot with 4,58 volatility rating.
- The average winning from the bonus was 54x. This number includes both extra features: police free spins and Griffins "pick and click" bonus.
- Volatility is 4,58 out of 20 (low). The potential of winning in the Invisible man slot is low.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,47 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.4% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
The adventure is full of dangers; you won’t be out of place to get yourself acquainted with the specifications:
- The number of reels - 5.
- The number of lines in the game - 20 (always active).
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 0.50.
- Bet per line - 1-10.
- Maximum bet - 100.
- The expected payout percentage - 96.4%
- Maximum winning per the spin - 200,000 coins.
- Wild - yes (Griffin Wild – the invisible man and Police Wild – the police officer).
- Free spins - yes (3 free spins with a special wild symbol starts Police Spins).
- Bonus game - yes (the prize-winning game Griffin's Rage Bonus at the choice of objects).
Additional bonus features
- Police spin. The police officer will give you three free spins, during which special wild symbols will fall.
- Griffin`s rage bonus. Together with the invisible man, you will visit the railway station, the hotel and the castle and choose one of the five subjects receiving monetary incentives.