The Invisible Man video slot
The novel "The Invisible Man" written by HG Wells in the XIX century remains relevant till today. The Invisible Man video slot is powered by NetEnt and offer a lot to players. With this machine, you can go inside of the sci-fi world of the movie to accompany the Invisible Man and join his adventures. You will agree that probably at least once in your life, you had the thought of how nice it would be for all invisible. Sure, NetEnt developers simply could not ignore such an unusual character. RTP is 96.4% and the maximum payout per spin is 200,000 coins. At the top of еры page you can play the demo of this slot for free without registration.
Description of the Invisible Man slot:
In the background of the playing field are well looked through shelves with flasks full of boiling liquid and vaporized chemicals. All well and good, it says that here is a laboratory in which experiments meets the invisible man. Take a chance - take a sip of freshly prepared potions and become invisible for a few minutes for the others to participate in the upcoming battle between the police and the invisible man.
How to win
- Cycle length — long.
- Dispersion of winnings — high.
- Tester recommendations - neutral.
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode - high.
- RTP of 96.8% not allowing to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning at casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - none.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn more about how to win at The Invisible Man slot.
Great game and competent implementation of the game play. Constant action does not get bored, and during free spins feature you can count on big winnings in the Invisible Man slot. I recommend betting 1.10 and EUR 100 per spin. Test The Invisible Man slot from Netent in demo free mode to determine whether to play it in real mode or not. Neutral recommendations.
NetEnt made the interface of all their slots in similar way but with different style.
- Level - will put the number of coins per line;
- Coin Value - help choose denomination of the coin;
- Max Bet - will show you the maximum rate;
- Auto Play - launch mode auto-play.
Adventure full of dangers; you won’t be out of place to get yourself acquainted with the specifications:
- Number of reels - 5.
- The number of lines in the game - 20 (always active).
- The cost of the same coin - from $ 0.01 to $ 0.50.
- The bet per line - 1-10.
- The maximum rate - $ 100.
- The expected payout percentage - 96.4%
- The maximum winning per single spin is 200,000 coins.
- Wild - yes.
- Scatter - no.
- Free spins - yes.
- Bonus game - yes.
Symbols and Payment:
- Besides the fact that all the characters drawn very interesting slots, some of them are also animated. Besides, it attracts attention, especially during the allocation of the winning combination - bright green wave just sparkles on the screen.
- Images of playing cards (ace-ten) will bring the account up to two hundred coins.
- Older characters, traced that are familiar with the film's characters are more generous, sharing with 5 players - 500 coins.
- The slot has no Scatter symbols, and has just two Wild symbols: Griffin Wild himself and Police Wild. Police Wild can only appear on the first drum while Griffin Wild can be found only on the 5th. But after falling in line, Wild symbols do not stand still, they are moving per by one position per spin until the symbol disappears from the board. But the fun begins when the lines come together to form just two Wild symbols: short battle between them and 10 Free spins are launched. During free spins, Wild symbols will appear on all reels. The number of occurrences and the Griffin Wild Police Wild will determine the beginning of one additional bonus feature.
Jackpot and Bonus Game:
Just two bonus levels await the player in the Invisible Man video slot:
- Police Spins. A police officer will give you three free spins, during which unusual wild symbols will fall.
- Griffin's Rage Bonus. Together with the invisible man, you will visit the railway station, the hotel and the castle and choose one of the 5 subjects receiving monetary incentives.