The Phantom of the Opera video slot
Have you ever read the novel “The Phantom of the Opera” or watched the musical? We hope so. That`s why our developers when we`re thinking about the new theme of video slot, watched the musical “The Phantom of the Opera”, decided to create the game which plot will be connected with this musical.
The famous novel by the French writer Gaston Leroux comes to life in a mysterious and incredibly colorful novelty from Netent developers. And let the output of the book edition dates back to 1909, and the number of screen versions is already several dozen, you still like to play for free in The Phantom of The Opera video slot without registration. We hope you will estimate this game it becomes your favorite. But at first you need to get acquainted with the specifications and options which help you break the jackpot.
The slot machine during my tests gave out the biggest winning in the amount of 400 bets. But the probability of catching a hit in any spin reaches about 35%, that is, about a third of the spins will be winning. The bonus is given less often - in each 141 spin. On the winnings in it will be reserved 29% from the prize fund. The video slot is not suitable for completing the bonus requirements.
The hidden parameters and settings of The Phantom of The Opera video slot
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 141 spins.
- Probability of activating bonus free games - 0,71%.
- Probability of a hit (any winning) - 34,17%.
- Distribution of the winnings - 71% in the main game and 29% in the bonus.
- The maximum payout during the tests is 400 bets.
- The average winnings from the bonus is 44x.
- Volatility - 6,47 out of 20 (average).
- Dispersion of winnings - average.
- Cycle length - average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wager is 4,82 out of 10.
- RTP -
- Learn more about how to win at The Phantom of The Opera video slot.
Description of the slot machine
The gaming, or rather the concert hall, in the form of which a new video slot is designed, is divided into 5 reels and 40 payment bands. Since the Phantom of the Opera dictates the rules, it is not allowed to change the number of lines.
But it is not yet known how luck will turn to you. And in this case, 40 fixed bands to you only on hand, because the winning chains are built not only from the first reel, but also from the fifth. Unresolved mystery will be your companion until the end of the game, and the functions of re-spin, free spins and a bonus round of Pick and Click will add intrigue.
The plot line is well known to all, on movies and a musical, the novel is sustained in the design of the video slot. Introductory video, where a man in a mask watches the gamblers entering the theatre, will smoothly transfer to a luxurious concert hall. It is believed that it was the ancient Paris Theater of the Grand Opera with its history and numerous labyrinths of transitions that inspired the author to create the work.
The characters executed according to all the rules of 3D graphics will not build combinations of three or more symbols, but also give additional bonuses. Musical fragments also seem familiar to you and will accompany the most interesting game moments.
- The manufacturer of the video slot is NetEnt company
- Number of reels - 5
- The Gaming Lines - 40 (always active)
- The cost of one coin -
- Number of coins per line -
- Range of bet size -
- Maximum winnings -
- Wild symbol - yes
- Scatter - yes
- Bonus rotations - yes
- Risk-play - no
- Bonus game - yes
- Progressive jackpot - not played out
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in the The Phantom of the Opera video slot.
- Card suits, more like mysterious talismans, will pay the gambler -
- Mirror, Knife, Ring with a red stone and yellow rose prepared for you a prize in the amount of -
- The game at once two wild symbols are the main character and the man in the mask. They substitute standard pictures, and appearing alone, launch a bonus game.
- The famous golden chandelier became Scatter. Three such symbols will show you a video, where the chandelier is understood to the ceiling itself, and will launch the prize rotation.
After the three Scatters fall and the chandelier rises to the theatre's arches, the prize rotation will be launched. How many free spins there will be in advance is unknown. They are calculated as follows:
- To the left of the reels appears a chandelier suspended on ropes;
- with each participation of a wild symbol in the formation of the prize chain, the person in the mask will cut one of the ropes;
- Free rotation ends when the chandelier falls into the hall.
- In addition to free games in the game, the respins function is involved. The drums will spin in a second spin, when a ghost appears on the first reel, and on the fifth a mask with a mask.
When two different Wild Symbols appear simultaneously on the outer reels, the main character and the ghost in the mask will join, and you, once again viewing the video, will become a participant in the prize round Pick and Click. First you will collect roses and get coins for it. And then, pointing to one of the three mirrors leading to the secret room, increase your winnings from x1 to x3 times.