The Wolf’s Bane slot
The werewolf hunt has begun, so start playing at The Wolf’s Bane slot from NetEnt. The hunter invites everyone to his team to protect the people of the planet. The main battle will take place on 5 reels with 10 fixed pay lines, so you should make the highest bet. If Moon symbol appears on the reels, the slot will trigger free spins in which bonus features from wild symbol are involved. The hunter himself has prepared a bonus that can give out a good prize. The maximum payout in this slot is 50,000 coins. This night will be a hot, but experienced catcher of dangerous werewolves is on your side.
Werewolves, Vampires and Bonuses
- Werewolf is wild symbol that will complete all payment combinations, as well as bring maximum payouts. Wild will not affect only scatter and bonus symbols.
- Moon is scatter that triggers free spins. It gives out 10, 20 or 30 free spins. Here, one of the bonus features from wild symbol is randomly triggered when it appears on any reel. So, Werewolf will play the role of an ordinary wild, Wolf will expand to the full length of the reel, Growling Wolf will give a multiplier of x2, and Wolf with its paw will turn one of the symbols in the neighbor cells into wild one, including diagonally. Also, on 1-3 reels, special wild symbol can drop out, which will turn into any of the wilds.
- Pick and Click feature. Issuing the 1st, 3rd, and 5th reels of the werewolf hunter symbol trigger a bonus game. You must select one of the symbols and pick up a prize of up to 50x total bets.
- Developer - NetEnt.
- Pay lines - 10 (fixed).
- Volatility - from low to average.
- The betting range is 0.1 - 100 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum winning is 50,000 coins (werewolf symbol).
- Bonuses - free spins from Moon symbol with four features from wild symbol and Pick and Click bonus.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - 96.74%.