Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune Slot
Here you can see a breath-taking roller coaster, dizzy rides, bright carousels, coloured lanterns, and even balloons. Do you think that you are in the park? No! That is the playing field of Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune slot - the product of NetEnt. It is not just five symbols on the usual reels - this is a real quest that you have to pass to collect the prizes on each of the rides. Choose a reliable online casino and try to snatch a large sum of 75 300 coins in reality. On the top of this page, you can play free in the demo at this slot without registration or any restrictions.
Personal testers opinion about Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune Slot
The sticky wild symbols and lots of bonus features allow you to play at higher bets (from 1/100 of your balance). After testing Theme Park Tickets of Fortune slot, I still recommend it to complete the wagering requirements. The slot machine scored about 6 points in the wagering ranking. The frequency of hit any win is 28.57%. The features are often triggering - 1,86% (statistically, every 54th spin).
Review and recommendations by the testing team
It’s a quite interesting slot, with lots of bonus features.
- It doesn’t come with a very interesting script, and because of its childish theme doesn’t have a large number of fans.
- In the usual spins, the slot has a very small potential for triggering a big win on the lines.
- Despite regularly passing wild reels, it was possible to obtain a good combination and a big win only once in more than 1000+ spins, but at the same time, due to the regular triggering of small winnings (less than the bet) and winnings on bonus games, the slot doesn’t keep the balance well.
- The machine usually gives bonus games with different frequencies. It either gives them in small betting intervals or within long betting intervals. During testing, there were sessions where more than 10 bonus games were triggered for less than 100 bets (with that amount, almost all of them came with more 50x total bets winnings), and also sessions with a complete lack of bonus games for the 100 spins.
- The big advantage is that the bonus is activated not only by 3 scatters but also by a bonus wheel. This increases the chances of getting a bonus game and increases the frequency of their triggering.
- On the bonus wheel, it quite often gives both the spins and the top ticket number (8), which makes it possible to play inexpensive rides and get bigger winnings.
- It is pointless to expect good wins with bonus games like a punchbag, sledgehammer, can tower and skeeball, their value is 10x - 50x total bets. But fishing and duck shoot bonuses can bring quite large winnings of more than 100x total bets.
- The recommended bet balance for this slot around 150x total bets with a good bonus games frequency (triggering the first in 50 spins), the slot can also be recommended for fulfilling the wager requirement.
Hidden parameters and settings of Theme Park slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically every 54th spin (1.86%). This number is higher than the middle line at Netent slots.
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,57%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 56% in the main game and 44% in the bonus features.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 288x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 26x.
- Volatility is 5,93 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,87 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.52% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at the casino.
- Slots provider – the NetEnt company
- Number of reels – 5
- Number of pay lines – 25 (always active)
- One coin value – from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per line – 1-10
- Bet size range – from 0.25 to 250
- Maximum winning per spin – 75 300 coins
- The most profitable symbol is x400 (Machine)
- Wild symbol – yes (Machine from a roller coaster)
- Scatter – yes (Golden tickets)
- Bonus game – yes (3 bonus games which activate various of the symbols)
- Expected payout percentage (RTP) in Theme Park slot – 96,52%
Symbols and payouts
- Balloons in the form of card symbols bring not only a good mood but also payments from 2 up to 100 coins.
- Children carousels: Typewriter, Horse, Duck and Rocket give the gambler from 10 up to 400 coins.
- Roller coaster cars - wild symbol. And it can move out long stretches, but only on reels №2, №3 and №4. You would not get the payment and multipliers with wild here, but with its primary role of replacing all symbols except scatters. Pay attention that wild symbol is stacked here.
- Golden tickets - scatter. They only occur on the last three reels. Three scatters launch the bonus feature.
- Bonus symbol appears only on the reel №5. It triggers the bonus feature.
- Another bonus symbol - Claw, may also fall on the fifth reel. Its appearance is a signal to another bonus feature.
Now let’s consider all the bonus features in details:
- Theme Park Ticket. The Wheel of Fortune is triggered, and you will know how many lucky tickets you are supposed to receive. After that, you can visit any of the attractions and try your luck there. A different number of tickets evaluates entrance to each attraction so that you can attend one or several attractions. There are six different features can be launched.
- Park Bonus Wheel. Another Wheel of Fortune, and on its sectors, there are not the number of lucky tickets, but payout multipliers and specific attractions symbols.
- Claw Bonus. Mechanical claw will appear from under the screen, and your prize will be calculated depending on what kind of toy it has.