Aurora Wilds slot
At first glance, Microgaming's Aurora Wilds slot may seem like a standard slot, but when examined closely it turns out to be different. It has 10 pay lines and a maximum payout of 200,000 coins. The gameplay of this slot has expanding wild symbols, which triggers the re-spin feature and a bonus game with a jackpot. You should try the free version first. It is worth to mention that volatility is unknown, and the theoretical percentage of return (RTP) is not the highest.
- Wheel of Fortune is a special symbol that can only be triggered on 2, 3 and 4 reels.
- The bonus game with the jackpot is launched when three of those symbols are given.
- This will award one of the four jackpots.
- Spin the wheel and wait for the sector to be determined.
- You can get 120,000, 6,000, 3,000 or 900 coins for the Grand, Major, Minor or Mini sectors.
- Expanding Wilds. Diamond with Feather symbol appears only on 2, 3 and 4 reels, which will create wild reel.
- The re-spin feature. When at least one wild reel is given, the re-spin feature is triggered (the maximum possible respins are 3).
- BAR will pay between 300 and 1,500 coins and Seven will award up to 720 coins.
- Ornament with a bird will give 60, 150 or 360 coins. The other Ornament animals are paid for less.
- Provider - Microgaming.
- Paylines - 10 (fixed).
- Volatility - unknown.
- The betting range is 0.1 - 100 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum payout is 200,000 coins (BAR symbol).
- Bonus features – the bonus game with the jackpot and expanding wild symbols, which trigger the re-spin feature.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - 96.2%.