Book of Oz Lock N Spin slot
In order to help you win, the magician will give you one of his potions at Microgaming's Book of Oz Lock N Spin slot. The slot has 10 fixed pay lines, and a feature, which allows you to lock any number of reels. The slot also has a special Book symbol, which is both scatter and wild. This symbol will trigger up to 25 free spins. We recommend that you meet Magician for a chance to win up to 125,000 coins.
Lock and Spin Feature
- After each usual spin, you can lock any number of reels to get a more profitable payment combination.
- You have to pay to lock the reel, the needed bet size is indicated under the reel.
- Up to four reels can be fixed per spin.
- While changing your bet, this feature is unavailable.
- During the free spins, you cannot use Lock and Spin Feature.
- Three, four or five Book symbols will trigger 10, 12 or 25 free spins, respectively.
- Magician symbol will expand to cover full reels and appear randomly during the free spins.
- Second Chance feature is available in the free spin, thanks to which you can move symbols across reels to create profitable payment combinations.
- Free spins can be re triggered by three or more scatters.
- Book symbol can bring you up to 5,000 coins.
- Magician will give you 25, 250, 2,500 or 12,500 coins.
- Potion with a Lion will pay between 12.50 and 5,000 coins.
- Potion with a Key and Potion with Heart symbols are worth up to 1,875 coins.
- A and K symbol will offer payments for 12.50, 100 or 375 coins, and the remaining Card symbols give you up to 250 coins.
- Developer - Microgaming.
- Payment lines - 10 (fixed).
- Volatility - high.
- The betting range – from 0.1 to 25 coins.
- The playing field is 5×3.
- The maximum payout is 125,000 coins (Magician symbol).
- Bonus features - Lock and spin feature, Second Chance feature and the free spins.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - 96.6%.