Cherries Gone Wild video slot
Video slot Cherries Gone Wild - it's quite successful attempt to unite developers Microgaming characters familiar to the so-called one-armed bandits, with a Multi-line functionality. Lovers of classical music, preferring the usual fruits and sevens will love this emulator, the more interesting options that are still more than in the ordinary classical apparatus.
Description of Cherries Gone Wild slot
The action takes place on a dark blue field of play, behind which the beautiful waves red curtain falls. As can be seen, the formulation of the emulator Cherries Gone Wild bright enough, even more so that the drums are separated by gold lines, which also appear in place of winning combinations. Complementing the overall panorama of the cherries with the game's logo at the top of the playing field and the green control panel buttons. The musical accompaniment is used melodic modulations, which so often heard the sound of the bells of victory.
Let us consider the control buttons, which are used in slot machine Cherries Gone Wild:
- A green button with the white triangle drawn - spin the reels;
- Bet - bet on the spin;
- Bet Max - starts with the maximum spin rate;
- Chips per Line - selects the number of coins;
- Chip Size - chooses the denomination of the coin;
- Lines - shows the number of pay lines;
- Demo Credits - displays the status of the general account;
- Paid - shows payment per round;
- Auto Play - launches the auto-play mode;
- ? - It opens the pay-table.
- Number of reels - 5
- The number of pay-lines - 30 (constantly active)
- The cost of one coin - from $ 0.01 to $ 0.25
- The number of coins per line - 1-20
- The size range of rates - from $ 0.30 to $ 150
- The maximum payout - x500
- Wild symbol - yes
- Scatter - yes
- Bonus free games - yes
- Risk game - no
- Bonus game - no
- The progressive jackpot - not played
- Oranges, plums and watermelon, not only looks good but also can recharge the player's account at 5-75 coins.
- Bell and the symbol BAR delight Player 10-150 prize rates.
- Green, blue and red Sevens will bring you from 20 to 350 and specie.
- Cherry logo games Cherries Gone Wild is the wild symbol. It can develop into a combination that will bring 50, 100 or 500 credits and is used to replace the missing characters in the game line.
- The value of the symbol with the word Free Spins explanation required. But Scatter symbol can appear only on reels №2,3 and 4. Three or more scatters will start 10 bonus spins, during which time the drums will appear larger number of wild symbols. Spins can not be extended.
The bonus round in the emulator Cherries Gone Wild unfortunately not presented. Drawing cumulative jackpot is also not carried out. The ability to increase the winnings in gambling feature is also not provided.
After the video slots, with a realistic design, excellent graphics and traced throughout the game-play storyline emulator Cherries Gone Wild can hardly something to surprise players. But if you want to recall the symbolism of classic slots, multi-line and in performance, this model is exactly what you need.