Cherries Gone Wild video slot
Cherries Gone Wild video slot – it is a quite successful attempt by Microgaming developers to unite symbols familiar to the so-called one-armed bandits with modern functionality. Lovers of classical music, preferring the usual fruits and sevens will love this video slot. Moreover, there are more interesting options than in the ordinary classical machines.
After trying the video slots with a realistic design, excellent graphics and traced throughout the game-play storyline Cherries Gone Wild video slot can hardly surprise gamblers. But if you want to recall the symbolism of classic slots, multi-line and in performance, this model is exactly what you need.
How to win?
- Cycle length -
- Dispersion of winnings -
- Tester recommendations - neutral.
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode -
- RTP of 96% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - no.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn more about how to win at Cherries Gone Wild video slot.
Description of Cherries Gone Wild slot machine
The action takes place on a dark blue playing field, behind which the red curtain falls with beautiful waves. As can be seen, the design of Cherries Gone Wild video slot is bright enough, the more so the reels are separated by gold lines, which also appear in place of winning combinations. Cherries with the game`s logo at the top of the playing field and green control panel buttons complement the overall panorama of the game. The musical accompaniment is melodic modulations, in which the sound of the bells of victory so often heard.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 30 (constantly active)
- Cost of one coin - from $ 0.01 to $ 0.25
- Number of coins per line - 1-20
- The size bets of range - from $ 0.30 to $ 150
- Maximum payout per spin - x500 (5 Cherries)
- Wild symbol - yes (Cherries)
- Scatter - yes (an inscription of free spins)
- Free spins - yes (10 free spins with the increased quantity of wild symbols start by Scatter).
- Risk game - no
- Bonus game - no
- Progressive jackpot - not played out
- Oranges, plums and watermelon, not only looks good but also can recharge the player's account at 5-75 coins.
- Bell and the symbol BAR delight player with 10-150 coins.
- Green, blue and red Sevens will bring you from 20 to 350 and specie.
- Cherries with the game`s logo are the wild symbol. It can develop into a combination that will bring 50, 100 or 500 coins and is used to replace the missing characters in the game line.
- The value of the symbol with the word Free Spins need no explanation. But Scatter symbol can appear only on the reels №2, 3 and 4. Three or more scatters will start 10 bonus spins, during which time the reels will appear larger number of wild symbols. Spins cannot be extended.
The bonus round in Cherries Gone Wild video slot unfortunately not presented. Drawing cumulative jackpot is also not carried out. The ability to increase the winnings in gambling feature is also not provided.