Cherries Gone Wild slot
Personal testers opinion about Cherries Gone Wild slot
Anything unusual. Neutral recommendations for a game on real money.
The hidden parameters and settings of Cherries Gone Wild slot (data from testing)
- Cycle length is average.
- Tester recommendations - neutral.
- RTP of 95.4% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is average.
Description of the slot machine
The action takes place on a dark blue playing field, behind which the red curtain falls with beautiful waves. As can be seen, the design of Cherries Gone Wild slot is bright enough, the more so the reels are separated by gold lines, which also appear in place of the pay combinations. Cherries with the game`s logo at the top of the playing field and green control panel buttons complement the overall panorama of the game. The musical accompaniment is melodic modulations, in which the sound of the bells of victory so often heard.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 30 (always active)
- Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 0.25
- Number of coins per line - 1-20
- Size bets of range - from 0.30 to 150
- Maximum winning per spin - x500 (5 Cherries)
- Wild symbol - yes (Cherries)
- Scatter - yes (inscription of free spins)
- Free spins - yes (10 free spins with the increased quantity of wild symbols trigger by a scatter).
- Oranges, plums and watermelon, not only looks good but also can recharge the player's account at 5-75 coins.
- Bell and the symbol BAR delight player with 10-150 coins.
- Green, blue and red Sevens will bring you from 20 to 350.
- Cherries with the game`s logo are a wild symbol. It can develop into the combination that will bring 50, 100 or 500 coins and is used to replace the missing symbols in the game line.
- The value of the symbol with the word free spins needs no explanation. But scatter symbol can appear only on the reels №2, 3 and 4. Three or more will launch 10 free spins, during which time the reels will appear a larger number of wild symbols. The spins cannot be extended.