Deck The Halls video slot
On the eve of New Year holidays, all people, without exception, have a lot of good cares: preparing gifts to friends and family, reflecting on where, and most importantly, with whom they spend the holidays, put the tree and decorate the house, and the main thing to fill the fridge delicacies methodically emptying shelves. But the company Microgaming invites you to celebrate Christmas on the reels of Deck The Halls video slot, promising as gifts to 2.4 million coins. The nice thing is that even in the hot summer or autumn of whining you do not need to wait for your favorite holidays. It is enough to enter the doors of online casinos and simply run the Deck The Halls slot machine. If you doubt the generosity of Santa Claus, you can pre-test a video slot without doing real rates.
Deck The Halls is a Christmas video slot with a colourful design, nice music and generous payments coming bands and multiplier symbol as the gifts. The absence of the bonus round slightly spoils the overall impression of a holiday, but on the whole machine leaves pleasant emotions, allowing you to celebrate Christmas, regardless of the time of year.
The hidden parameters and settings of Deck The Halls video slot
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 156 spins.
- Probability of activating bonus free games - 0,64%.
- Probability of a hit (any winning) - 40,72%.
- Distribution of the winnings - 74% in the main game and 26% in the bonus.
- The maximum payout during the tests is 296 bets.
- The average winnings from the bonus is 54x.
- Volatility - 6,86 out of 20 (average).
- Dispersion of winnings - average.
- Cycle length - average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wager is 5,06 out of 10.
- RTP of 96% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Deck The Halls video slot.
Description of the slot machine
Making Deck The Halls is so thought out and realistic that it seems right now you smell of fresh cakes, fragrant chicken and, of course, fir branches, which decorate the hall. Garland of evergreen spruce paws look very impressive on a red background, but the flickering lights and coloured balls are pleasing the eyes and cheering up. Reels spin, characters shine and shimmer, and popular tunes of Deck The Halls are playing as a musical accompaniment, inviting the audience to take part in decorating the room before the upcoming holiday.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 30
- Cost of one coin - from $ 0.01 to $ 0.05
- Number of coins per line - 1-10
- The size range of bets - from $ 0.01 to $ 15
- Maximum payout per spin - x4000 (5 Wild images)
- Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the video slot)
- Scatter - yes (Bells)
- Free spins - yes (3-5 Scatters give 15 free spins with the extending of wild symbol with an additional multiplier x2 and x4).
- Maximum payout in free spins - 2 400 000 coins
- The expected payout percentage (RPT) of Deck The Halls video slot is 96%
- Looking at the reels and symbols Deck The Halls especially pleased that there are no overexposed card decorations. Yes, the Christmas tree decorated with symbols such unlikely there would be a decent place.
- Paymaster younger characters have become Christmas decorations - cones, Flash-light, gold balls, Fawn and a shining star. They fill up your festive account on 5-80 coins.
- Boxes with gifts, ruddy chicken, lit fireplace and elegant Christmas tree are pleasing not only with their appearance, but also with payments of $ 20-500 coins.
- Santa Claus also takes place. He pays the gamblers 100, 500, or 1000 coins. Bearded grandfather should have time everywhere, so in general the game, and during the Free Spins it could fall on the entire reel bands.
- Colorful and elegant Deck The Halls logo has become a Wild symbol. Replacing any item except for the Scatter, it can also build their own combinations by paying gamblers 2, 200, 1000 and even 4000 Christmas coins.
- Golden Bells is Scatter symbol. They do not require the formation of their own combinations of payment appearing on the bill along with a bell on the reels is 2, 3, 10 or 100 coins. As soon as 3, 4 or 5 As soon as bells appear on the screen, for you will be running a series of 15 free spins, during which the wild symbol can expand, and all payments increase from x2 to x4 times!