- Written by Yana Sliusar
Fortune Girl slot
Personal testers opinion
After testing the slot, I came to several conclusions. You can complete the bonus requirements in it; wagering - 5.9 out of 10. But it is not worth chasing after the bonus. It triggers, approximately, in every 232nd spins (Statistically, 0,43%). Only 22% of the pool is reserved for the winnings in the prize round. There I reached a winning of 39x my bet, and in the main game, my biggest winning was 130x.
Hidden parameters and settings of Fortune Girl slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 232nd spin (0,43%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 30,73%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 78% in the main game and 22% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 130x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 39x.
- Volatility is 4,88 out of 20 (low to average).
- Cycle length is short to average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5.9 out of 10.
- The RTP of 95.02% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
Description of the slot machine
The slot will open in front of you not quite an ordinary room. Here, the shelves are filled with statues and talismans, the number of books and ancient scrolls simply cannot be described. It was not without mystery: Mystery Symbols can appear on any of 5 reels and all fixed bands, which are always 15. Symbols will be added to the prize line only if they are located from the first reel. The picture in the winning chain must be at least three. You can make bets from 0.01 to 1 coin per line and under the ringing of the bells try to attract the attention of a capricious girl named Luck.
The main heroine, from who the most significant winnings are expected, will appear in front of you in the image of a girl from the Japanese mangas. The playing field, performed in cheerful red and burgundy shades, resembles frames from anime, especially when horns and lucky talismans begin to spin on the reels. The Bet button changes the bet size, and paytable and additional settings can be found in the table to the left of the reels. It is also possible to play in auto mode.
- The manufacturer of the slot is Microgaming company
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 15 (always active)
- The cost of one coin is from 0.01 to 1
- The range of bet sizes ranges from 0.15 to 75
- The maximum payoff is x350
- Wild symbol - yes
- Scatter - yes
- Bonus rotations - yes
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in Fortune Girl slot is 95.02%.
- Five hieroglyphs most likely call for luck. With their appearance on the game lines, you earn from 3 to 50 coins.
- Gold pendant, silver bars and scores will count you a win of 12 to 150 coins.
- Casket and the Girl are ready to share the prize of 2 to 250 coins. Such symbols build winning combinations even with two pictures.
- The logo of the game is a wild symbol. By rules, it can take the place of any base element and complete the combination. Also, Wild gives his winnings in 10, 50, 90 and 350 coins.
- Scatter arrives on the field with a golden dragon. The symbols are stacked, so up to 15 Scatters can fire at the same time. For this, a prize payment of up to x1200 total coins is required. To start free spins, three Dragons are enough.
- Mystery Symbols - the golden gate also goes through all the reels in long strips. Stopping, he will open hidden symbols. Pictures inside the Golden Gate will be the same. Unfortunately, the wild symbol cannot be behind the gate.
Three or more Scatters trigger 14 free spins. There are even more Mystery Symbols. Also, Multiplier Trail will connect a system of additional multipliers. With each appearance of the Scatter, the payout ratio will increase. Its maximum value is x5.