Fruit vs Candy slot
Our developers guess that it does not matter what will win, they aim to cater to your tastes. Below is detailed information about rules that are in effect in the game. You should carefully study them, and after that, you can safely play a demo version of the slot machine, presented at the top of this page. You will like the slot because it has unusual bonus features and here is an excellent opportunity to break the jackpot.
Personal testers opinion
65% of the pool is reserved for payments in the bonus feature. The probability of activation of the bonus feature is equal to 0.50% (Statistically, every 200th spin). Still, it is worth waiting for free spins. The average winnings in the bonus were 162x my bets. The slot machine is not suitable for completing the bonus requirements; wagering 4.2 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of Fruit vs Candy slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 200th spin (0,50%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 38,05%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 35% in the main game and 65% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 289x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 162x.
- Volatility is 8,66 out of 20 (average to high).
- Cycle length is average to long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4.2 out of 10.
- RTP of 95.77% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the slot machine
On five slot reels, symbols create prize combinations in 243 ways. So, the winnings will almost chase you. It sounds great, is not it? Despite small coefficients to the winning combinations of symbols, this slot machine is very profitable. After all, during the game process, additional payments can be obtained, thanks to several bonus options.
Developers of Microgaming Company always try to add some additional bonuses which attract gamblers. Namely, there are two modes of free spins, prize functions of Sugar Rush and the Goodie Bag. Also, you choose a game mode yourself. You can play for fruits or candies. You need to decide what you would like to play. Depending on the selected mode, the various characters will appear on the screen, which corresponds to the variant of the game. And also, you can only run a certain kind of free spins.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of game lines - 243
- Cost of one coin is from 0.01 to 0.10
- Number of coins per line is from 1 to 15
- The range of bet sizes ranges from 0.30 to 45.00
- Maximum winning per spin - 970,000 coins
- The most profitable combinations of symbols — 2250 coins (at a game at the maximum bet for 5 Scatters, irrespective of the mode).
- Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the slot)
- Scatter - yes (an inscription of the same name).
- Free spins - yes (2 types of free spins depending on the active mode).
- Bonus game - yes (the option Sugar Rush it started after any lose spin randomly).
Symbols and payouts
The slot has two game modes, which differ from a set of characters and variant of free spins. Now you will learn about symbols that are represented in both features. It is worth noting that in the payout table. Winnings are indicated considering current bet, so below there is information about the winnings is shown when you are playing at the highest stake.
- The logo of the game is a wild symbol. It replaces all pictures except for the scatter. This symbol also brings large payouts for three, four or five characters that appear on the screen. You can get 525, 1 500 and 4 500 coins.
- The scatter is scatter symbol that launches free spin mode and gives a multiplier for a final bet. For two such symbols you will receive 450 coins, and for three or four pictures you will get 900 and 4 500 coins. Five of scatters will return as much as 22,500 coins.
- Card symbols (from Dozens to Aces) bring the winnings of the various sizes. For example, three to five symbols of Tens will deliver from 30 to 600 coins. Jack will return 45-675 coins. A lady will give from 60 to 750 coins, and a King and Ace - for 75-825 and 90-900 coins.
The fruit regime
- Cherry will give from 450 to 8 750 coins. This symbol is the highest paid.
- The orange will bring a win, which is equal to 375, 750 or 3 000 coins.
- Lemon gives a reward in the amount of 300-2250 coins.
- Kiwi and Blackberries allow you to win 225-1875 and 150-1500 coins.
- A lollipop brings a prize of 450, 900 and 3 750 coins when three, four or five characters appear.
- Orange candy will return 375-3000 coins.
- Yellow candy will give from 300 to 2 250 coins.
- Candy in the form of bears will give 225-1875 coins.
- Violet candy can return from 150 to 1500 coins.
Depending on the chosen game mode, the slot will start one of two kinds of free spins. In “Fruit” mode during free games, all card symbols will disappear from the playing field. For these symbols, you will receive payments, and also new combinations of higher paid pictures will be formed. As a result, you can get a pretty big win. Free backs cannot be re-triggered, and they will continue until all card symbols disappear on the playing field.
Free rotation of the reels in the “Candy” mode has other options. All “sweet” symbols go in strips. You will receive free games until all five coils become “sweet”. But the game lasts no more than 50 spins. After that, you will receive all your payments and an additional bonus. You should note that free spin mode cannot be restarted.
In each mode, two additional options are active. Sugar Rush function is activated randomly after any losing spin. All high-paid characters that are on the screen will bring a multiplier that can reach x5. Resulting multipliers are summed and multiplied by the final bid. But Goodie Bag option will bring the multiplication of the total bet to x20. This bonus is launched only after the losing spin and randomly.