Microgaming's simple classic Lock-A-Luke slot has a lucrative "Locked Reels" feature. It allows you to get the maximum number of payment combinations over 243 ways. The more put on one spin, the larger the awards wait. The maximum win is 80,000 coins. Average volatility and average returns suggest a real opportunity to get a decent win by playing this slot dedicated to traditional symbols.
- Locked Reels. Two or more identical drums may fall in each spin, which will be fixed for the next spin. You can get up to five such reels and break the maximum prize.
- Wild symbol is found on only three central reels. It replaces all symbols and participates in the completion of payment combinations.
- Provider - Microgaming.
- Payment lines - 243 ways.
- Volatility - average.
- The range of bets is 0.2 - 60 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum winning is 79,980 coins (Diamond symbol).
- Bonuses - Locked Reels feature.
- Return percentage (RTP) - 96.37%.