Ming Dynasty slot
Ming Dynasty slot is devoted to ancient events that occurred in the territory of China. Great Ming Empire left a huge mark in history, with which you should get acquainted. That`s why our developers are happy to inform that this slot can easily share Ming`s dynasty spirit and culture which will completely immerse into the Chinese world in 1368. At the top of this page, you will find a demo version of this machine. You can safely launch it and carefully study all the features of the game. If something is not clear, you should look at our review and the whole article. It details all the rules that operate in the game. We do not doubt that this slot will not leave you indifferent.
Personal testers opinion
In my opinion, this slot will appeal to Chinese lovers. The game gave me not only winnings but also inspiration and atmosphere of Ancient China. Once again, the developers decided to recall the great dynasty. Above all I appreciate the interface and the musical accompaniment, it allows to feel Chinese traditional music, it conveys the mood of that era. And shortly speaking, it is nice to listen to it. I like this slot, that`s why I will tell you some useful information. On five reels, I did not get any original symbols. As for me, the design is as simple as possible and even boring. It is a little disadvantage. As for the bonuses, I was very pleased with the free spin mode, in which I managed to break a big jackpot. If you are a fan of China and its culture, you can safely trigger the game and start spinning the reels.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 120th spin (0,83%).
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 139x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 29x.
- Volatility is 6,02 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,89 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,03% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of Ming Dynasty slot machine
In this five-reel slot machine, there are 30 fixed pay-lines. For each of them, you can put no more than 1 coin. Such a small range of the stakes and a high return rate of 96.03% had a positive impact on game profitability. You can get decent winnings in the usual spins, as well as in the free spins mode, by the way, free spins are endowed with a special symbol - universal, which increases chances of obtaining the maximum prize of 121,500 coins.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 30
- Cost of one coin - from 0.01 to 1.00
- Number of coins per line - 1
- The range of bet sizes ranges from 0.30 to 30.00
- Maximum winning per spin in the usual spins - 750 coins (for 5 symbols of Gong).
- Wild symbol - yes (Logo of the slot drops out only on 3 central reels).
- Scatter - yes (Bonus)
- Free spins - yes (up to 25 free spins with an additional symbol are launched at the emergence of 3 and more Scatters).
- Maximum award in free spins is 121 500 coins.
- The expected payout percentage is 96.03%.
Symbols and payments
13 symbols take part in the gaming process. Everything, except for a scatter, creates the pay combinations on 30 pay-lines, connecting into continuous combinations from left to the right. In the paytable, the information about the winning is shown with current coins.
- The game logo is a wild symbol of the slot, which replaces all the symbols and completes the pay combinations with them. It cannot affect the scatter symbol. It can drop on all reels except for the first one. Unfortunately, the payouts are not independent.
- Gong is a scatter symbol that gives the multiplier for final coins and is paid in any cell. For three, four or five symbols you will get 30, 150 or 750 coins if the game is played at the maximum bet per line. Also, this symbol triggers the free spin mode.
- Warrior brings winnings for the combinations of two to five symbols. For them you can get 5, 30, 100 or 500 coins, playing at the highest stake.
- Warrior girl and Horse returns from 2 to 250 coins placed on the line, for the loss of two or five symbols.
- The lock gives from 15 to 200 coins for three to five symbols.
- Card and dagger offer the payout of 15, 35 or 150 coins.
- Ace and King bring in 10 to 100 coins if you play at the highest coin.
- Lady, Jack and Ten are the lowest paid symbols. They return from 5 to 60 coins.
Three, four or five scatter symbols trigger 10, 15 or 25 free spins. Before triggering free spins, you need to select one additional symbol. There is re-triggering of the prize revolutions, in which the universal symbol, chosen earlier, continues to operate.