- Written by Yana Sliusar
Pure Platinum slot
Personal testers opinion
You should not use Pure Platinum slot to complete the bonus requirements (wagering is 4,76 out of 10). 28% of the prize pool is reserved for the free spin feature, and the rest is for the usual game. The probability of any winnings is 31.07%. Statistically, the bonus is triggered in every 138th spin (0,72%). My average winnings there was 33x. In the usual spins, I reached the winning of 369x.
Hidden parameters and settings of Pure Platinum slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 138th spin (0,72%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 31,07%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 72% in the usual spins and 28% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 369x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 33x.
- Volatility is 7,74 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,76 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.49% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of the slot machine
Immediately after downloading this slot, you will be transferred to the smelting shop one of the secret factories. Here fire sparks fly, and huge bowls turn over the already melted metal. It will be very hot, especially if you consider the generous payment of the symbols. Under the rhythmically sounding music of Pure Platinum slot, it would not be a bad idea to stack silver metal ingots in piles.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 40
- One coin cost from 0.01 to 0.05
- Number of coins per line - 1 from 10
- The range of the bet sizes - from 0.01 to 20
- Maximum winning for a spin - x1000 (five wild symbols on any of the active lines)
- Wild symbol - yes (slot logo)
- Scatter - yes (Platinum disc)
- Free spins - yes (three or more symbols will bring up to 50 free spins with the multiplier of up to x5)
- The expected payout percentage in the slot is 96.49% allows you to win the jackpot.
Symbols and payments
- Stylish platinum symbols, playing cards from Nine to Ace, will give you 5-200 coins.
- Clock, Ring, Platinum Ingots (in two versions) will add 15, 75, 100, 200, 500 or 750 coins to the game account.
- Pure Platinum logo, as a Wild symbol, can replace any symbols except Scatter and pays 100, 500 or 1000 coins. The wild symbol can go through the whole strips.
- Platinum disc is Scatter. When is on the screen (regardless of the positions) pays x1, x3, x20 and x100 total coins and triggers the free spins.
- Before the free spins, your choice is 50 spins with the multiplier of x1; 25 spins with multiplier x2; 10 spins with multiplier x5.