Reel Splitter slot
Wild symbols and fruits slots have long been a big part of many providers products. Microgaming company has a large selection of the same type slots. But special attention is needed for Reel Splitter. It has four reels. And when you trigger the re-spins a fifth reel is added. Another bonus available is free spins with special features. It is necessary to read our review to get the maximum number of prize coins. We offer you to play in demo mode, the free version is available above.
Symbols and payouts
- The following information is about winnings when your bet is 1 coin per spin.
- “Reel Splitter” logo will give 1.5 (for 3 symbols), 5 (for 4) or 12 (for 5) coins.
- The lemon will bring 1.2, 3 or 8 coins.
- Plum gives the player 1, 2.5 or 5 coins.
- Slice of kiwi can return 0.8, 2 or 4 coins.
- Cherry top up your account with 0.6, 1.5 or 3 coins.
- A, K, Q, J and 10 can return 0.5, 1 or 2 coins.
Reel Split Re-spin
- In the usual spins, when four identical symbols appear in a row between the second and third reels, another reel will appear. It will trigger the re-spin. As a result, the number of pay lines will be increased to 243. Re-spin will not continue even if you make another payment combination.
- Three “Free Spins” symbols trigger 8 and four of them 16 bonus spins. This feature is having five reels and 243 pay lines, and payment in both ways (left to right, and right to left). And the middle (third) reel will be full of wild symbols for every spin.
- The wild inscription is wild symbol. It substitutes for all symbols but not scatter. Still when wild symbol is shown it will always be on all three cells of the reel.
- Developer – Microgaming.
- Paylines — 81-243 ways.
- Volatility - average.
- The betting range is from 0.1 to 100 coins.
- The playing field is 4x3 (5x3 in the bonus and when you trigger the special feature).
- Maximum winning – 271 740x bets (Logo symbol).
- Bonus features — free spins from scatter and re-spins when you got the winning.
- The percentage of return (RTP) is 96,02%.