Sherlock of London slot
Well-known British detectives will reveal the main crime in Microgaming’s Sherlock of London slot. But they need your help to find Professor Moriarty. So bet on 25 pay lines and fight for payouts of up to 50,000 coins per spin. Sherlock prepared some pleasant surprises - these are the features Connecting Wilds, Double Win, and free spins. Sherlock of London also has a free spins bonus feature. Do not miss the chance to become a detective and get the reward for capturing Professor Moriarty himself.
- Sherlock Holmes symbol is wild. This symbol can replace any other symbol to complete the payment combination. It does not replace free spins scatter symbol.
- The Connecting Wilds feature is triggered when more than one wild symbol is given. This feature will turn all other symbols on the connecting path into additional wild symbols.
- The Double Win feature is triggered when two wild symbols land on adjacent reels and in the same row. All payments that are made with these wild symbols are doubled.
- The Bonus spins feature. If only one wild symbol is given on the first or second reel (only this wild should be on the playing field), 1 or 2 respins are triggered. During the respins, Sherlock Holmes (wild symbol) will stick to its position, and if case a new wild is awarded, either the Connecting Wilds or Double Win feature will launch.
- Free spins. Three or more Free Spins Scatter symbols trigger 10 free spins, in which the Bonus Spins feature is replaced by the Expanding Wild feature (the two other features will also be available). This feature will make 1st or 2nd wild reel when only 1 wild symbol lands on those reels. Additionally, during the free spins, Dr Watson symbol becomes wild.
- 10 symbol will give from 6 to 50 coins if three or more appear on a pay line.
- Q symbol awards 8-80 coins, J symbol will pay 10-120 coins. Payment combinations with K symbol give 12, 30 or 160 coins.
- A symbol is worth up to 200 coins.
- Dr Watson is able to give 16, 50 or 250 coins.
- Cooperation with Inspector Lestrade will bring winnings of 20, 80 or 400 coins.
- Irene Adlers will award from 24 to 500 coins.
- Professor Moriarty will offer 30, 200 or 1000 coins.
- Baker and Sherlock Holmes street signs are the highest paid symbols that will pay 40, 400 or 2000 coins.
- Developers - Microgaming.
- Paylines - 25 (fixed).
- Volatility - medium.
- The betting range is 0.25 - 50 coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum reward is 50,000 coins (Sherlock Holmes symbol).
- Bonus features – Connecting Wilds, Double Win and Bonus Spins, the free spins with Expanding Wild.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - 96.03%.