- Written by Yana Sliusar
Sugar Parade slot
Personal testers opinion
The free spins feature is triggered with a probability of 2.29% (Statistically, every 44th spin). You should pay attention that 41% of the pool is booked for payouts in the bonus, and the rest is reserved for winnings in the usual spins. My maximum winning in the main game was 78x my bet, and the average winning in the bonus feature was 16x. I will leave neutral recommendations about fulfilling the bonus requirements - 5,88 out of 10.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus (all features are included) is statistically, every 44th spin (2,29%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 35,41%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 59% in the main game and 41% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 78x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 16x.
- Volatility is 3,95 out of 20 (from low to average).
- Cycle length is from short to average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,88 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.5% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
The bonus features
- First, it is worth talking about a wild symbol. It brings the maximum rewards and replaces all the pictures in the game, except for bonus ones. This symbol can bring a big winning amount of 187,500 coins.
- Sugar Royal Bonus. It starts when there are three or more symbols of the Cupcake with a crown. The more bonus symbols (from left to right) appears on the screen, the larger the winning can be obtained.
- If there are three symbols, the maximum win will be 7500 coins, and if there are four or five symbols, it will be 10,000 or 12,500 coins.
- In the bonus game, 12 characters appear on the screen. You can choose any. Winnings are the coins.
- The second bonus is the free spins, which are triggered by three or more scatter symbols (the Candy on a stick).
- You will receive 10, 15 or 20 bonus free spins with an x3 multiplier, depending on the number of the scatter symbols (3,4 or 5).
- The free spins can be re-triggered.
Symbols and winnings
- The smallest payments are issued at once by two characters - the Queen and the King. They will pay 50, 375 and 1875 coins for combinations, which consist of three or more identical pictures.
- Ace gives up to 2500 coins. The same award gives out candy in a blue wrapper.
- Candy in the green wrapper will bring winnings in 250-3125 coins.
- Cupcake with an asterisk offers you to break the jackpot in 6250 coins.
- Up to 12,500 coins bring the symbols featuring a cupcake with a round head and a cupcake with the giant hair.
- Note that the payout table shows the winnings based on the current rate. The above are the rewards while you are playing at the highest rate.