American Gangster slot
American Gangster slot is a product line of licensed Greentube Novomatic games. This five-reel slot machine with 25 pay lines is devoted to the life of a gangster in an old Chicago. The slot features a convenient mode of free spins, which has special powers. Below, you will find important information about the game, which will increase the chances of getting a big prize. You will be satisfied with it, even though the percentage of return is equal to 95.04%. American Gangster slot has an interesting design and high-quality graphics. We invite you to play the demo for free on our site without any registration.
Hidden parameters and settings of American Gangster slot (data from testing)
- The slot machine is perfectly tested in demo mode.
- The slot has the same behaviour at the attempt to change the cycles while using Spin and Max-bet.
- The changes in coin value and a number significantly affect the slot gaming cycle.
- The RTP of 95.04% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- The cycle length is average.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is average.
- Learn how to win at American Gangster slot machine.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 25
- Bet on the line - from 0.20 to 20.00
- The range of the size of bets - from 5.00 to 500
- Maximum winning – x50 000 (5 symbols of Scatter if you play at the highest bet)
- Wild symbol - yes (Detective)
- Scatter - yes (Chicago)
- Free spins - yes (up to 25 free spins with a wild symbol which is capable of multiplying awards up to x10)
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in American Gangster slot is 95.04%
Three, four or five special characters in the slot game trigger 10, 15 and 25 free spins. During their actions after each spin, all the symbols on the fifth reel turn into special wild pictures. These Wild replace all the images except for the scatter and are endowed with additional factors - x2, x3, x5, and x10. Free spins counter is replenished by 5, 10, 15 and 25 free spins on a roll of two, three, four and five scatters.