Chicago video slot
Chicago slot is one of the classic slot machines from Novomatic. It is designed in black and white, so it is quite different from the machines with colourful characters. The payout ratio is maintained at a level of 95.03%, which is even less than the Book of Ra Deluxe. In general, this slot with an ambiguous impression seems to be quite original, but because of the chosen colour scheme, almost all the characters are merged with each other. You can start the demo of this slot on the top of this page for free.
Many fans of Novomatic products may like Chicago slot, but there are some problems with it. First, the visual component is not very impressive. Slot machines are supposed to be bright because they operate at the level of psychology and brain activity. Secondly, the dispersion is lower than in other slots from other companies. Yes, you can win up to 50,000 but the largest payment is likely going only to be in the bonus feature. Before you go for real money game, I think you should test the machine in free demo mode to get acquainted with the gameplay and develop a winning strategy.
How to win
- Slot machine is perfectly tested in the demo mode.
- The slot has the same behavior at the attempt to change the cycles while using Spin and Maxbet.
- The changes of coin value and number significantly affect the slot gaming cycle.
- The RTP is 95.03% do not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- The dispersion - high.
- The cycle length- long.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is high.
- Learn how to win at Chicago slot machine.
Perhaps, the most obvious feature of the slot is its bonus game. Here, as usual with Novomatic's, the player gets free spins with rundom multiplier x1 to x10. It turns out that you can win a dozen of free spins and every winning will be multiplied by a maximum of 10 times. It's a lot. What else:
- Wild - a symbol with an inscription of Chicago. Replaces all other symbols except the scatter, there is nothing new.
- Scatter symbol - a symbol depicting a Cadillac. Three or more pieces triggers a bonus feature, which was mentioned above.
- The most expensive symbol - a wild. For five Wild on the same line (all of which, by the way, are 20 pieces) allow a maximum win of 50,000 coins.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 20
- Bet on the line - from 0,02 to 5,00
- Range of the size of bets - from 0,02 to 100
- Maximum winning for a combination of symbols – 50 000 (at a game at the highest bet from 5 Wilds)
- Wild symbol - yes (an inscription of Chicago)
- Scatter - yes (Cadillac starts free spins)
- Free spins - yes (12 free spins with the additional multiplier to x10 for all prizes)
- Risk game - yes
- Bonus game - no
- Progressive Jackpot - not played out
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in the slot is 95,03%
- On the other hand, it is only in the bonus game you can win big money. And you must be lucky with the multiplier. In fact, it's the same principle as the choice of a special character in the bonus round of the Book of Ra - if you're lucky with it, you win a lot of money.
- Moreover, in the bonus game, there can be re-winning free spin. This feature further emphasizes the standard of automatic mode, making it virtually useless.
- We observe and measure RTP - it is 95.03%. That's not a lot. Losing 5% at a distance is like a little, but you have to really consider the specifics of Novomatic's machines - all of which can translate into a very big loss.