- Written by Yana Sliusar
Cops N Robbers: Millionaires Row slot
This will allow you to get further big wins when you are playing the game. The RTP of the game is 95%.
Personal testers opinion
Out of 95% of all bets, 70% will go to payments in the main game, and the rest – to bonuses. The probability of triggering the bonus feature is equal only to 0.59% (Statistically, every 169th spin). I managed to get an average winning in them which is 50x total bets. You can expect a win in every 3rd spin, according to statistic, because the chance to hit any win is more than 30%. The slot is in the middle range for fulfilling the bonus requirements (wagering is 5,48 out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 169th spin (0,59%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 31,52%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the main game and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 335x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 50x.
- Volatility is 5,78 out of 20 (from low to average).
- Cycle length is from short to average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,48 out of 10.
- The RTP of 95% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- Learn how to win at Cops N Robbers: Millionaires Row slot machine.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 20
- Bet line - from 0.02 to 5.00
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.40 to 100
- Maximum winning – x2 500 (5 symbols of Dog or Gold Bar)
- Wild symbol - yes (Dog)
- Scatter - yes (Thief)
- Free spins - yes (are started at the activation of the bonus round)
- Bonus game - yes (3 Thieves give a prize-winning game in which you choose the number of free spins)
- Additional options — yes (4 variants are activated in any moment of the game)
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in the slot is 95%
The number of features in this machine is excellent. Let's start with the free spins . The free spins are triggered by three robber symbols. This mode is similar to "Monopoly", you are throwing the dices and collecting prizes in the form of free spins and extra option. After that, the free spins start. Also, the slot can run one of the bonus features at any time:
- Fast Forward will spin one or more reels down to receive an additional prize combination.
- Rewind reels will spin one or more reels up to create new winning combinations.
- Bonus Wilds add several wild symbols on the playing field.
- Reel Morph - the characters will move to a more advantageous position.
Each player can win the progressive jackpot if there is a combination of five keys at the time of bonus features and free games.