Faust video slot
Novomatic released the Faust video slot in 2015. The machine is remarkably similar to all of its great predecessors, including the Book of Ra. Faust is based on stories related to a real person. The name German Johann Georg Faust has long been a household name, but he really lived in the 15-16 centuries. However, his life is shrouded in a dense veil of myth. It is said that he was a magician, soothsayer, astrologer, sodomite, if not mere charlatan. But the most famous part of his biography is connected, according to the artwork, and the famous bargain with Mephistopheles. Faust sold his soul to the devil in exchange for either worldly pleasure, or for the sake of immortality. On our website, you will learn how to play the game and make a lot of profit. You will also read the review of the tester of the game and be able to play the game for free on our site without registration.
Faust slot differs from its famous "colleagues" with just extraordinary themes and more modern graphics. For the rest, this is a classic machine by Novomatic in the best traditions of the developer. It definitely gives the old and even kept the risk game that modern slots have long used.
How to win
- Slot machine Faust is perfectly tested in the demo mode.
- The slot has the same behavior at the attempt to change the cycles while using Spin and Maxbet.
- The changes of coin value and number significantly affect the slot gaming cycle.
- The RTP is 95.1% do not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- The dispersion at Faust - extremely high.
- The cycle length - extremely long.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn how to win at Faust slot machine.
- The machine comes with the olden day’s pictures, but the characters, in general, are drawn very well. It has all the iconic features, including multi-colored card image and the famous round with free spins where scatter is extended to the entire length of the drum.
- In general, the Faust slot is very similar to many other machines from Novomatic, but only much older. Austrians stubbornly refuse to move away from their canons and continue to give birth to "clones" of their most successful machines.
- The main character in the whole game is Mephistopheles. This is a wild and scatters all rolled into one. At loss of the three pieces, the bonus round begins with ten free spins.
- Before you start the bonus, the game will randomly select a special character, which will form a winning combination. This point is very important because of the more expensive the selected character, the greater the gains. And the difference there can be thousands of betting.
- The maximum win on a given line of five identical images of Faust is x500. It is 50,000 at the rate of 100 coins.
- Winning four characters in Faust is five times less - x100! This is an important feature of all high variance slot machines when maximum payments rarely fall, but they are very large.
Several conclusions can be drawn from this:
- Be sure to play in all ten lines.
- Do not raise much bet that even a small bet can be increased by a thousand times.
- Do not expect major gains in the normal mode; it is necessary to wait for the bonus game.
- Remember the payout percentage. It is not the most favorable for the player.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 10
- Bet on the line - from 0,04 to 10,00
- Range of the size of bets - from 0,04 to 100,00
- Maximum winning – x50 000 (5 symbols of Faust)
- Wild symbol - yes (Mephistopheles)
- Scatter - yes (Mephistopheles who carries out a role of wild and starts free spins)
- Free spins - yes (10 free spins with a bonus symbol)
- Risk game - yes
- Bonus game - no
- Progressive Jackpot - not played out
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in the video slot is 95.1%