Novomatic released the Faust slot in 2015. The machine is similar to all slots made before it, including the Book of Ra. Faust is based on stories related to a real person. The name German Johann Georg Faust has long been a household name, but he lived in the 15-16 centuries. The most famous part of his biography is connected, according to the artwork, and the famous deal with Mephistopheles. Faust sold his soul to the devil in exchange for rich life and immortality. We offer you to test the slot in demo mode on this page. The RTP of the slot is 95.1%.
Personal testers opinion
The opportunity to complete the wagering requirements at this slot machine is no good at all (2.85 points out of 10.) But the slot gives good winnings in usual spins - 717x. The probability of getting a hit is equal to 28.79%, and you can trigger free spins, following the statistic in every 177th spins (0,56%).
Hidden parameters and settings of Faust slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 177th spin (0,56%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 28,79%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 48% in the main game and 52% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 717x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 89x.
- Volatility is 12,48 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 2.85 out of 10.
- The RTP of 95.1% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- Learn how to win at Faust slot machine.
- The machine comes with the old-fashioned pictures, but the characters, in general, are drawn very well. It has all the iconic features, including multi-coloured card image and the famous round with free spins where scatter is extended to the entire reel.
- In general, the Faust slot is very similar to many other machines from Novomatic but only much older. They like to make "clones" of their most successful machines.
- The main character in the game is Mephistopheles. This is the Wild and a Scatter at the same time, and three of them will trigger 10 free spins. Before you start the bonus, the game will randomly select a unique character, which will form a winning combination.
Several conclusions can be drawn from this
- Be sure to play in all ten lines.
- Even the small bets can prize you good money.
- Do not expect major gains in the normal mode; it is necessary to wait for the bonus game.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 10
- Bet on the line - from 0,04 to 10,00
- The range of the size of bets - from 0,04 to 100,00
- Maximum winning – x50 000 (5 symbols of Faust)
- Wild symbol - yes (Mephistopheles)
- Scatter - yes (Mephistopheles who is the wild and triggers free spins)
- Free spins - yes (10 free spins with a bonus symbol)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) is 95.1%