Fruit Drops video slot
Novomatic Company never ceases to please lovers of retro games. Fruit Drops video slot is dedicated to traditional themes and endowed with special features. On our site, you can play this slot for free without any restrictions, but we recommend you get acquainted with the detailed information about the game. This will allow you to increase your chances of getting a big prize.
The Fruit Drops has a special feature. It helps to create additional winning combinations after a successful spin. You can put 0.10 to 50 credits bet per spin and win up to 25,000 coins if the whole board is filled with seven symbols. The game has five reels and 10 lines. The percentage of returns is on the familiar mark of 95.08%. Do you want to try this slot game in free mode? Get acquainted with the game in free mode on our website before you move to the real money game.
How to win
- Slot machine is perfectly tested in the demo mode.
- The slot has the same behavior at the attempt to change the cycles while using Spin and Maxbet.
- The changes of coin value and number significantly affect the slot gaming cycle.
- The RTP is 93.97% do not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- The dispersion - medium.
- The cycle length - medium.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is medium.
- Learn how to win at Fruit Drops slot machine.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of lines - 10
- Bet on the line - from 0.01 to 5.00
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.10 to 50.00
- Maximum winning for 5 identical symbols – up to 25 000 coins (at the highest bet from the symbol of Seven)
- Wild symbol - no
- Scatter - no
- Bonus rotation - no
- Risk game - yes
- Bonus game - no
- Progressive jackpot - not played out
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in the Fruit Drops slot is 95.08%
The bonus feature on the slot is not very generous. After each successful rotation, symbols of the winning combination are locked in their cells, and the other images are replaced by others. As a result, additional prize combination of symbols will be formed.