Lord of the Ocean video slot
Novomatic develops Lord of the Ocean slot. With its mythical underwater theme, it is one of the leading slots in the rankings of many players. The reason is simple: the slot almost exactly clones Book of Ra Deluxe gameplay. And the latter, by the way, is considered legendary and most famous work of art of the Austrian developers. Just want to note that this is indeed a very decent slot for all lovers of the classics.
Personal testers opinion about Lord of the Ocean Slot
According to statistics, every 176th spin (0,57%) triggers out a pay combination, which is responsible for the activation of free spins. During the tests, the bonus gave out an average price of 80x bets. In the usual game, I managed to win 607x my bet. The probability of catching any win reaches up to 27.73%. Neutral recommendation about the wagering requirements - 4,46 out of 10.
The hidden parameters and settings of Lord of the Ocean video slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically, every 176th spin (0,57%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 27,73%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 51% in the main game and 49% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 607x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 80x.
- Volatility is 8 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,46 out of 10.
- The RTP of 95.1% allows you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- Learn how to win at Lord of the Ocean slot machine.
With its high dispersion, this game does not provide a significant benefit in the normal mode. You can expect very modest and medium-sized prices (can be x10 or x15), but most of the time, the machine will have the money. The most important symbol of the slot is the image of the emblem, decorated with precious stones. This is both a scatter and a wild. It not only replaces all other symbols but also activates the bonus game (with the loss of three pieces or more) - 10 free spins.
Before the beginning of the bonus, the player will select a special character. It will serve as a special scatter only during the bonus game. In the case of formation of a potentially winning combination, it will be expanded to the entire drum height – i.e., theoretically, it can close all the characters on the screen (which means the highest possible payout). What's interesting is possible (and even quite often) repeated free spins. They further increase the value of the bonus game and make its sole purpose for the player. Thus, the number of free spins maybe 20 or even 30 and 40+.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 10
- Bet on the line - from 0,04 to 10
- The range of the size of bets - from 0,04 to 100
- Maximum winning for a combination of symbols – x50 000 (5 symbols of Neptune)
- Wild symbol - yes (Medallion)
- Scatter - yes (Medallion present free spins)
- Free spins - yes (10 spins with the bonus symbol)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in the video slot is 95,1%
The maximum payout for five of the same characters in Lord of the Ocean slot is 50,000 coins at a rate of 100. Naturally, in the bonus game, this amount could be much higher. And note one important thing. In four of the most expensive characters give all 10,000 coins - five times lesser than five images. This is a feature with high variance slots: a large gap between payments, especially between the highest and the second largest. This really good news should be remembered about the machine.
And it is necessary to remember this if you want to win a lot. You will have to wait for a bonus and to catch up with it, as long as the bonus symbol is not expensive, and the symbol is not falling on all reels. And believe me, it sounds a lot easier than in a real game. Be patient, and it may take months or even years. With better luck, the maximum possible gain may fall in the first rotation. Law of large numbers is at work here.