Mega Joker slot
Mega Joker slot from Novomatic and Mega Joker from NetEnt are two completely different machines. The first gives the payout 95.05%, the second - 99%. So, they are very different. But they have one important similarity - they copying the classic, old slot machines. In general, the concept of this type of slot is a little strange. You can play the demo of this machine for free on the top of this page.
Hidden parameters and settings of Mega Joker slot (data from testing)
- The slot machine is perfectly tested in the demo mode.
- The slot has the same behaviour at the attempt to change the cycles while using Spin and Max-bet.
- The changes in coin value and a number significantly affect the slot gaming cycle.
- The RTP of 95.05% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- The cycle length is average.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is average.
- Learn how to win at Mega Joker slot machine.
Description of the slot machine
Mega Joker has average dispersion and a large number of cheap character, and the slot often pays very small winnings across - less than x3-5. This is a beautiful classic slot machine with fruit and jokers. In its 40 lines, there is no bonus game, but play in general is interesting. It is interesting to catch the jokers and the stars because those symbols are special in this slot.
Mega Joker slot does not have a bonus feature which is compensated by some quite amusing moments:
- The machine comes with 40 lines, which is several times greater than in many other classic slots from Novomatic.
- Wild - Joker symbol substitutes for all other symbols except the scatter.
- Scatter symbol - star. It is paid regardless of the position on the screen - that is, three or more stars will give a guaranteed win.
- The maximum rate is 80 coins, which is much smaller than the standard value of 100 coins.
- Dispersion in Mega Joker slot is average. You can win five stars on with 32,000 coins. The second largest gain is five jokers - 4,000 coins. It turns out that X400 is the biggest payout. This is less than in the same Book of Ra, where five "men" give x500.