Pure Jewels slot
Pure Jewels slot is among a series of licensed Greentube games by Novomatic. It has special features. We will discuss everything about this machine in our review below. This will help you get the maximum number of winning combinations during gameplay. Also, you can play the demo of this slot for free, without any restrictions on our website. The RTP is 95.05%.
Hidden parameters and settings of Pure Jewels slot (data from testing)
- The slot machine is perfectly tested in the demo mode.
- The slot has the same behaviour at the attempt to change the cycles while using Spin and Max-bet.
- The changes in coin value and a number significantly affect the slot gaming cycle.
- The RTP of 95.05% does not allows you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- The cycle length is from short to average.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is from low to average.
- Learn how to win at Pure Jewels slot machine.
Description of the slot
You will like Pure Jewels slot machine, and its simple theme because of the many profitable features. We begin with the standard features. There are five reels and 243 ways of winnings. This feature does not affect the size of payments. The maximum payout for the combinations of five symbols is up to 10,000 credits. Also, there is a risk game.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 243
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.40 to 50.00
- Maximum winning in the game – x10 000 (by dropping out of 5 symbols of Brilliant)
- Wild symbol - yes (Gold inscription)
- Scatter - yes (Gold inscription against the background of a snowflake)
- Additional functions — yes (symbols from winning combinations disappear, and new fall to their place)
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in Pure Jewels slot is 95.05%
Each winning spin launches additional feature. Characters that are included in the winning combination will disappear, and in their place, new ones will drop. If they bring a prize, the image will disappear again. So, this can continue indefinitely, until the winning combinations are formed.