Random Runner video slot
Random Runner slot is is endowed with an unusual design: on the one hand, it looks like a retro slot, and on the other hand, it has innovative features. The following detailed instructions on the gameplay in this machine is presented below. You will learn how to get the maximum number of wins, the tester review, and will be able to play the demo of this machine for free.
Many gamblers may be surprised with the Random Runner slot machine because there are two blocks of three reels. Each of them is activated when you start a particular mode. The rate depends on the mode and range from 0.40 to 100 credits. The expected payout percentage (RTP) in the slot is 95.29%. The bonus feature in the game is just a special "Super Meter" mode. Three sevens provide the maximum prize. To test the demo of this slot in free mode, you can start spinning the reels on the top of this page right now.
How to win
- Slot machine is perfectly tested in the demo mode.
- The slot has the same behavior at the attempt to change the cycles while using Spin and Maxbet.
- The changes of coin value and number significantly affect the slot gaming cycle.
- The RTP is 95.29% not allowing you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- The dispersion - low.
- The cycle length - short.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is low.
- Learn how to win at Random Runner slot machine.
- Number of reels - 3
- Number of active lines - 5
- Bet on the line - from 0.40 to 20.00
- Range of the size of bets - from 0.40 to 100.00
- Maximum winning for a combination of symbols – x200 (3 symbols of Star)
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in Random Runner slot is 95.29%
Initially, the slot machine runs in basic mode. With a roll of winning, you can pick up a prize or make a shift to the "Super-Meter." In this mode, there are five lines. Larger winnings await you here. You can pick up payment or continue to gamble. But if you run out of coins in your account, "Super Meter" will take you back to the basic mode. After every unsuccessful back, you can hold one or two reels. Others will rotate, and their characters will create the best combination.