Play all Novomatic Gaminator video slots for free Play for real money at the best Netent casinos
Dazzling Diamonds Columbus Deluxe Dolphins Pearl Deluxe Pumpkin Power Queen of Hearts Deluxe Lovely Mermaid

Rumpel Wildspins slot

Rumpel Wildspins slot is in the series of licensed Greentube from Novomatic. On our site, you will find a review of the tester, and we also present the opportunity to play the demo of this slot for free without registration.

Personal testers opinion

Every third spin will bring a winning, as the probability of falling out a hit is equal to 32.57%. In usual spins, 52% of the general fund of bets are paid, from the prize pool, and the rest of 48% will be paid in the bonus feature. My most significant winning was 672x. Free spins, following the statistic, are triggered in every 191st spins (0,52%). Neutral recommendation about fulfilling the bonus requirements (wagering is 5,30 out of 10.)

Hidden parameters and settings of Rumpel Wildspins slot (data from testing)

  • Rumpel Wildspins slot by NovomaticThe frequency of triggering of the bonus feature is statistically, every 191st spin (0,52%).
  • The probability of a hit (any winning) is 32,57%.
  • Distribution of the winnings is 52% in the main game and 48% in the bonus feature.
  • The maximum payout during the tests was 672x.
  • The average winning from the bonus was 90x.
  • Volatility is 5 out of 20 (low to average).
  • Cycle length is short to average.
  • The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,30 out of 10.
  • The RTP of 95.1% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
  • Learn how to win at Rumpel Wildspins slot machine.

Specifications

  • Number of reels - 5
  • Number of pay lines - 20
  • Bet on the line - from 0.02 to 5.00
  • The range of the size of bets - from 0.40 to 100.00
  • Maximum winning for a combination of symbols is x50 000 (5 Scatters)
  • Wild symbol - yes (Gnome)
  • Scatter - yes (Frog)
  • Free spins - yes (Frog present 15 free spins with the "freezing" Wild symbol)
  • The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in Rumpel Wildspins slot is 95.1%

Bonus

Free spins are triggered when three or more of Frog symbols appear. You will get 15 free games, during which every wild symbol that appears on the screen will remain in the cell until the end of the free spins.

You may also like the following slots in Fun mode

Best Netent casinos list