Wonder World slot
Wonder World slot is dedicated to the magic theme. This is a simple online machine from a series of licensed Greentube games from the Novomatic company. The developer has given the game a number of bonuses and other features which you can learn by reading the review below. We also offer you the opportunity to read the opinion of the tester and to play the demo of this slot for free.
At first glance, the Wonder World slot machine may seem very simple. For example, the game is played on five reels and five lines. The maximum bet is 50 credits, but the biggest win at the highest rate is up to 50 000 coins. This payout percentage is 94.90%. You can always increase your last win in the risk game, and still get the extra payment by catching free spins mode. During the free spins, there are special rules that significantly increase the likelihood of breaking a big jackpot.
How to win in Wonder World slot
- Slot machine is perfectly tested in the demo mode.
- The slot has the same behavior at the attempt to change the cycles while using Spin and Maxbet.
- The changes of coin value and number significantly affect the slot gaming cycle.
- The RTP is 94.90% does not allow you to get a positive mathematical expectation.
- The dispersion - high.
- The cycle length - long.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is high.
- Learn how to win at Wonder World slot machine.
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of active lines - 5
- Bet on the line - from 0.02 to 10.00
- Range of the size of bets - from 0.10 to 50.00
- Maximum winning for spin – x50 000 (5 symbols of Unicorn)
- Wild symbol - yes (Unicorn)
- Scatter - yes (Wizard)
- Free spins - yes (3 symbols of Sword start 10 free spins with a super-multiplier)
- Risk game - yes
- Bonus game - no
- Progressive jackpot - not played out
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) in Wonder World slot is 94.90%
Sword symbol falls only on odd reels. Three scatters triggers 10 free spins. But before they start, you have to select one of the bonus symbols. It will determine the additional bonus factors. It can be equal to x2 or x3.