Judge Dredd video slot
Judge Dredd video slot is based on the famous British comic book, Judge Dredd, and the slot by NYX is very enthralling as you`d expect. Fans of the comics know without a doubt that the Judge Dredd is. Created in March 1976, by British writer John Wagner and Spanish artist Carlos Ezquerra he became the main character of the popular 80-ies of the last century, the British comic series "2000 AD". His credo is "Act I." The undefeated fighter combined a judge, a jury and an executioner in himself, and became underworld future living embodiment of terror.
In November 2014, this iconic character again entered the big game, this time as a protagonist in gambling online for real money games from a renowned provider of software - the company "NYX Gaming." The game takes place on a subtle background of phantasmagoric buildings of a sinister city. Giant dilapidated buildings, flowing poisonous smog and suppress fires glow. On the left is the Statue of Liberty, Judge Dredd himself - a symbol of impersonal and inevitable justice. Return of bets in the form of winnings in the "Judge Dredd video slot" is set at 95.6%. On this page, you can play Judge Dredd slot machine for free without registration.
"Old school» fans will estimate classical retro design and existence of a game on doubling. Others will estimate the Superbet mode and bonus spins. I can note that bonus games drop out in this slot very seldom, but they are very generous on payments.
How to win?
- Cycle length -
- Dispersion of winnings -
- Tester recommendations - neutral.
- Sensitivity to testing in demo mode -
- RTP of 95.6% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - no.
- Variance (volatility) of the slot machine is extremely high.
- Learn more about how to win at Judge Dredd video slot.
Description of Judge Dredd slot machine
Judge Dredd - emulator slot machine that comes with a classic layout, widespread in the eighties of the last century as a time during the heyday of the popularity of the main character. It is a five reel slot with twenty-five fixed lines rates and three rows of icons in the gaming field. Changing of the number of pay lines is not available, that is why the rate is always done in their full amount. It is understood that the rate is one coin per line. The coins cost assigns to a user (blue and red triangles at the bottom left of the screen illuminated inscriptions Bet Up / Bet Down), its value lies in the range of € 0.01 to € 2. One rotation of the reels can deliver a maximum of € 50. However, in reality, it is possible to raise the stakes.
- Start the game by clicking on the yellow triangle "Spin" on the right of the screen.
- And you can use the auto-scroll reels (located next to the green arrow button to start "Auto play." Five to one hundred rounds of automatic rotations are available. If during the rotation of the reel, you press "Stop" the rotation will stop early.
- To enable or disable audio in the Judge Dredd slot machine, there is the key "Sound On / Off." Use the "Info button" to get acquainted with a reference section which contains information about the multiplier, the rules of formation of prize chain scheme, pay lines and more.
- Button with the image of card suits "Gamble" option includes the risk of gambling games bonus round to doubling the last win for a spin.
- A unique aspect of the "Judge Dredd" slot machine is personal, "notion of" NextGen gaming - a kind of a wild-called extender (for extra coins to the general rate) to activate the loss of additional Wild icons. Right on the game screen there is a switch called "Super Bet" that allows you to select one of three modes.
- The"super-rate" - the yellow range (standard mode, where we bet 25 coins per spin) - icons "Wild" can only appear on the middle reel (number 3); Orange Sector (bet 35 coins) - zone of Wild occurrence is extended to the second and fourth reels (№2, №3, №4); and red zone (the maximum level of rates - 50 coins) circulates Wild Drop zone on all five reels (№1, №2, №3, №4, №5). The maximum bet is increased to € 100 for each round. Please note that if the "Super Bet" option is disabled, the theoretical return rate of the slots is 95.223%. On the first level - 95.330% and the second - 95.618%. As they say, draw your own conclusions!
- Include a third (orange) level of "Super Bet" in the Judge Dredd slot and thereby making the rate fifty coins, you can greatly increase your chances of getting a prize from a sequence of characters. And this does not mean that you will have to risk your account much - you can get five wild symbols across five reels for just € 0.5 per spin.
- Graphic design of the emulator is built on the use of retro - elements consciously executed in design traditions of the second half of the twentieth century. The colors do not strain and successfully keep your attention to the basic elements of the game.
- Game Judge Dredd software slot: NYX Gaming
- Slot Type - video slot
- Number of reels - 5
- Active Lines - 25
- The number of coins per line - 1
- The cost of the same coin - from € 0.01 to € 2
- The range of general rates - from € 0.25 to € 50
- The maximum rate - 50 coins
- Maximum payout per spin is x2500 (five scatter symbols)
- Fixed Jackpot - € 2000
- Wild - yes (Judge Dredd)
- Scatter - yes (Dredd icon)
- The game odds - Yes
- Free games in the slot machine - Yes (10 free spins with a multiplier x2 with three or more scatter symbols)
- Car game - Yes
- Slot Theme - comics
- Release Date: November 2014
- Icons on reels of Judge Dredd video slot include: Judge Dredd Image, Judges iron badge "hand of justice" gun "legislator" motorcycle "lawyer" and criminal image - mutant, as well as the designation of a card deck - from nine and ending with an ace.
- Eligible combinations are formed on the first reel (left) and consist of the same standing in a row of icons in an amount from two to five (depending on the type) located on a line. Each chain pays only the highest combination. In the formation of several prize payouts, combinations are summarized.
- "The law – it is me ... and I Wild!” The symbol (Wild) in the game is an icon depicting a "Judge Dredd." Like any Wild, he is involved in the creation of the prize combinations replacing, if necessary, any images except for the scatter symbol (Judges Badge). However, he is able to create winning combinations on his own.
- Scatter symbol "Scatter" is the image of a police badge with "DREDD" inscription. It initiates a prize payout, regardless of where it appears on game`s reels. The combination of five symbols "Scatter" standing in a row on the pay line are the jackpot in two thousand five hundred coins.
- Three icons "the Scatter" anywhere on the screen give a gambler the right for bonus round - ten reels spins "on the house." These prize-winning combinations are paid at double rate. A pleasant surprise will be more frequent "wild" symbols (than in the standard game) appearance on the playing field. The loss of more than two "Scatter" during the bonus game extends the free spins. A pleasant surprise will be when the symbol "Wild" falls on the reels much more frequently than in the standard game.
- In the game, there is another bonus option which is defined bonus round and called "I am The Law." After any winning spin on the screen, Judge Dredd scorching pistol may appear on the playing field. At the same time, the riddled reels spilling generous multipliers (up from x2.5 to x10) significantly increase the number of your winnings.
If the rotation of the reel is over your winnings, then you can continue the game, and according to the principle "all or nothing," you can increase the risk of winning. Correct guessing of the color or suit of a card dealer will be opened; you can double or multiply your winnings by 4. You can play five games, but with the first mistake, you will lose everything. What to do, nothing ventured nothing gained.