Battle Royal slot
King Henry himself and all his ex-wives are waiting for you on the reels of Battle Royal slot from PlayN GO. The powerful lord and his beloved beauties are awarding payments on 20 fixed pay lines. The maximum payout in this slot is huge - 5000x total bets. The theoretical percentage of return is set at 96%. This slot has a lot of bonus features available. Scatter symbols will trigger free spins, in which you can get an unlimited number spins with special gameplay or a bonus feature. By the way, during the usual spins, another special feature named Royal Flush is also available. Further, you will find detailed information about each feature.
Very interesting and enjoyable slot. When I triggered the free spins for the first time and saw the gameplay, I laughed for a long time. An interesting idea for a slot, this was my first encountered with such a fun "cruelty" in the bonus feature. Most of the slots from Play’n Go are very interesting, so Battle Royal was no exception. Everything is made at a high level, graphics, bonus features, design, etc. While playing this slot was not boring at all. I can safely recommend Battle Royal for playing for the real money.
Symbols and payments
The pay lines are 20 and the maximum bet is 100 coins per spin. Further, you will find information for payments at the highest bet.
- Royal Emblem is scatter symbol, which can land only on the first and fifth reels. Two scatter symbols will trigger the bonus feature.
- King symbol is wild, which will replace all other symbols except scatters. King will award payments for 200, 1000 and 3000 coins.
- Golden Queen offers payouts of 200, 1000 and 3000 coins.
- Orange Queen will give you 200, 750 and 2500 coins.
- Red Queen will pay from 200 to 2500 coins.
- Green and Purple Queens will award 100, 500 and 2000 coins.
- Blue Queen will offer 50, 500 and 1500 coins.
- Spades are worth 25, 50 and 300 coins.
- Hearths will give you 25, 50 and 250 coins.
- Diamonds offers payment combinations for 25, 50 and 200 coins.
- Clubs will give you between 25-150 coins.
- The playing field - 5x3;
- Paylines - 20 (fixed);
- Volatility - medium;
- Return to player percentage - unknown;
- The maximum payout is 500,000 coins.
- The Royal Flush bonus feature is triggered randomly during the usual spins. All symbols with card suits (diamonds, clubs, spades, hearts) will turn into the same kind of symbols.
- Two different bonus features can be triggered when two scatter symbols are given on reels 1 and 5. By choosing one of those scatters, either the free spins or Long Live the King bonus feature will launch.
- Long Live the King is a pick and click bonus feature. You have to choose between chests. Each of those chests has different winnings. Inside the chests, there is a ghost, which will end the bonus feature. However, there is also a KEY, which is able to end the bonus feature and award multiplier for the payment gathered (you can also choose to continue).
- Free spins. Before the free spins are launched, you will be given the chance to guess, which of the wives will “survive”. At the end of the free spins, if your guess is right, the additional payout will be awarded.
- During the free spins, at the end of each spin, Gilyatin will fall over one of the reels. If any Queen symbol is presented on it, then her head will be cut off and this symbol will become an additional wild for the full duration of the free spins. The bonus feature will continue until only one of the 6 wives is left alive.
- After finishing the free spins, the player is given the chance to trigger yet another the Long Live the King bonus feature.