Ninja Fruits Slot
The mentality of the modern Japanese, politeness and an incredible capacity for work is famous for the world friendliness. When you first hear the name Ninja Fruit slot, fruit might not be the first thing that comes to your mind – though that didn’t stop Play N Go Company from combining the Ninja and Fruit. It is all the more surprising that people are still very close to their ancestors with a tendency to resolve disputes with the sword, stone around the neck loop and terrified all the neighbouring islands of the country. Ninja Fruit slot is a clone of Aztec Idol slot also made by the Swedish slot manufacturer, Play N Go Company. Play free Ninja Fruits slot machine without registration and cut yourself a fruit mix, and even earn coins without leaving the page. The RTP of the slot is 96.65%.
Personal testers opinion
I recommend bonus hunters not to use a slot to fulfil the conditions for wagering (3.2 out of 10.) The pay combinations often fall out at the slot – the probability of a hit is equal to 39.35%. Statistically, every 121st spin (0,83%) triggers out a bonus, which 39% of the total fund is reserved for payments. My maximum payout during the test for real money was 196x my bet in the main game, and 63x in the bonus feature.
Hidden parameters and settings of Ninja Fruits slot (data from testing)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 121st spin (0.83%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 39,35%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 61% in the usual spins and 39% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 196x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 63x.
- Volatility is 10,28 out of 20 (high).
- Cycle length is long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 3.2 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.65% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Ninja Fruits slot.
Description of the slot machine
Throughout the game, players will be in the garden with cherry blossoms, and a variety of fruit trees, among which the playing field screen is placed. The expressiveness of diverse colours, which holds the slot colour design, create game-play atmosphere of the warm sunny day in any Japanese Garden a couple of hundred years ago. Thematic unit symbols represent a picturesque ensemble of four soldiers, a geisha, and grey-bearded sensei. Starting to play for free in Ninja Fruits slot machine without registration, you will see a ninja hunting for four of the fruits.
- Manufacturer of the slot machine - PlayN GO Company
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 150
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 0.25
- Number of coins per line - 1-5
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.01 to 50
- Maximum winning for 5 symbols – x5000 (Old Master)
- Wild symbol - yes (Old Master)
- Scatter - yes (Geisha gives free spins)
- Free spins - yes (the series of free spins with an additional symbol)
- Bonus game - yes (a prize-winning round from Shuriken symbol)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in Ninja Fruits slot is 96.65%
Symbols and payment
- Fruits cut by sharp edges will bring the player from 5 to 150 coins.
- Four ninjas, some of whom are ladies are paid from 2 characters per line and replenish the score 2 - 1000 coins.
- Old Master - Wild. Owning fighting techniques, it replaces any character. Scatter remains unchanged here only. In their combinations, the wild symbol is ready to pay you 10, 100, 1000 and 5000 coins.
Free Spins feature
Three Geisha appearing simultaneously on reels №1, №3 and №5, trigger the free spins feature. Untwist Geisha umbrella and determine which character is Extra-Scatter, as well as showing you the fan with the number of free spins.
Symbols that drawn weapon appear only on reels №3, №4 and №5. The simultaneous appearance of three symbols triggers the bonus round. This may be the maximum 150x total bets.