Tower Quest slot
There are not many online casino slots devoted to popular fantasy genre today. But Play'N GO has created Tower Quest slot with the fantasy-themed and has claimed almost the very first place among its peers with so many unusual features. With its unusual features, the developers have managed to create an incredibly spectacular slot machine. If you like Lord of the Rings and you remember Dungeons and Dragons or you are a fan of fantasy games, then this Tower Quest is a must-see. Even if you play this machine for free, you will never be bored, and it will also push you to play the real money game because you have the chance to get a win up to 96.24%.
Personal testers opinion
If you start Tower Quest slot machine, you should not use it to complete the bonus requirements; wagering - 6.27 out of 10. The entire prize pool is reserved for payments in the main game, as there is no bonus here. My maximum winning was 161x my bet, while out of 100 test spins, approximately 31 spins will be winning.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 69th spin (1,45%). Respins are included in this number.
- The probability of a hit any winning is 31%.
- Distribution of winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum winning during the tests was 282x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 35x.
- Volatility is 7.96 out of 20 (average).
- Length of the cycle is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 3.54 out of 10.
- The percentage of the winning (RTP) is 96.24% and allows you to get a positive mathematical expectation of winning.
- Learn more about how to win at Tower Quest slot.
Description of the slot machine
The general background and symbols of Tower Quest slot appearing on the reels are so spectacular that they resemble the animated film, rather than a conventional slot machine. Lightning flashing pay lines, Castle - Wild fills just three reels positions, dragons twinkling eyes, and a liquid with bubbles gradually fills two flasks located on the sides of the playing field. This slot stands out of the slots of the same genre because the level of detail on the animation and symbols are remarkable. Background support – this slot is another masterpiece you can play freely without registration. In combination with chained zombies in armour, dragons, and skeleton, the background music is even more striking.
- Provider - Play'n GO Company
- Number of reels - 5
- Pay lines - 20 (always active)
- Cost of the same coin - from 0.01 to 1
- Number of coins per line - 1-5
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.20 to 100
- Maximum winning for a combination – x250 (Lock)
- Wild symbol - yes (Lock fills 3 cells on a reel at once)
- Scatter - yes (Sorcerer activates a bonus game)
- Free spins - yes (are started with the help of a bonus round)
- Bonus game - yes (2 types — one will define free spins mode, and the second — will allow playing with the sorcerer in dice)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in Tower Quest slot is 96.24%
- The symbols Jack - Ace in the range of three to bring you a score of 2 - 60 coins.
- Zombies, Skeletons, and the Dragon, though not the best look, can fill your bank with 6 - 125 coins.
- Red-haired girl and the warrior-elves give between 12 and 175 coins.
- Castle - Wild symbol. It takes just three drum position but may not appear on the entirety of the screen. The rest of the Wild symbols are standard options – can replace any items except special.
- Warlock - Bonus symbol. It creates evil only on reels №1, №3 and №5. As soon as the three Bonus characters appear on the screen, the bonus game opens.
A separate item in Tower Quest slot takes the option of free spins. As soon as the reels are popping bubbles with red and blue liquid, the container standing on the sides of the flasks are filled. Consider what it gives to the player:
- Red bulb:
- With 10 bubbles, you can always start 5 free spins. x3 multiplies all wins with Wild.
- 20 bubbles allow you to start 5 free spins with additional Wild symbols.
- Well, if the bulb is dialled up to the top, and it takes 30 bubbles, it automatically triggers the Free Spins with fixed wild symbols.
- Blue bulb:
- 5 bubbles give one free spin to the average Wild Reel.
- 10 bubbles give 1 fee spin with additional Wild.
- 15 bubbles fill the flask up to the top and automatically start a spin in which the three reels, №1, №3 and №5 will be filled with wild symbols.
Once in the bonus round, you have to defeat the evil sorcerer, playing with him in the dice and cards. However, from here you are a little bit independent because everything happens automatically. There is a comparison of your cards and the Sorcerer cards.