Big bot crew slot
The developer of the new game will move you to the world where Japanese teenagers will help you build great robots. This slot has unique graphics in the Japanese anime style. So, this virtual future with teenagers who create a lot of hi-tech robots awaits everyone at Big bot crew slot from Quickspin company. There are 5 reels and 4 rows of symbols. And moreover, here you will find 40 pay lines. Also, there are available special features, such as Bigbot and Mystery Nudge. There is also a mode of free spins, in which wild symbol can give the additional spins. The maximum stake reaches 100 coins and allows you to win up to 500 000 coins per spin. The theoretical RTP (return to player percentage) is equal to 96.51%. So you should read everything about rules and trigger this great game process.
Review and recommendations from the testing team
- Big Bot Crew slot is one of the few slots from QuickSpin company, which is really able of realizing its potential and give out winnings of several hundred, or even thousands of bets, for which, of course, it has become very popular among players.
- In the usual spins, without any bonus feature to be triggered, the slot triggers as most of the slots in general, give only small wins ranging from close to the normal bet size to just a few bets, while sometimes making large series of spins without winnings. The trigger of “Bigbot Respin” in the usual spins happen when two or more full reel Bigbot Wilds are given. When Bigbot Wilds appear with a full reel cover (1*3), the re-spin feature is triggered immediately.
- When Bigbot Wilds symbols are given on a single position (or not on the full reel), they can randomly move, covering the reel completely (the mechanics are the same as Sakura Fortune slot) and trigger re-spin after, or stay in place and pays winnings on bet lines (if there is the payment combination). The number of re-spins is equal to the number of full reels Bigbot Wilds symbols in the triggering spin. Each additional Bigbot Wild fully landing during the feature awards one more re-spin. As a rule, the slot gives out only 2 symbols when triggered, less often three, but sometimes (extremely rarely), the slot gives out four full reels Bigbot Wilds symbols (it was possible to get during testing). Winning accordingly depends not only on the number of full reel symbols gained but also on the positions that they will land (which is especially true with 2-3 Bigbot Wilds) and the symbols in the remaining reels.
- The average winning during the feature have only two full reel symbols is from 10x to 30x bets, less often give out winnings of 40x-65x and quite often paying out the win equal to just 1 bet, and the maximum payout was 160+ total bets. The average winning during triggering the feature with three Bigbot Wilds in play (including times when you trigger it with two and when you re-spin you get the third) was already 50x-100x bets, with periodic winnings of up to 150x total bets and less than 50x. The maximum payout was more than 250x bets. It was not possible to get four full reel wild symbols during testing, but the developer recorded such winnings several times and their wins were 200x-250x.
- Free spins are triggered when three scatter symbols are given. The average distance of 80 spins is triggering free spins, but sometimes the slot makes longer series of spins without it, which will then make a series of triggers almost in a row. At the same time, the potential of getting free spins from the start of the play session is there, and in one of them, during testing, I managed to get a series of three free spins are triggered almost in a row (with the number of spins between triggers - not bigger than 15), literally from the start.
- The gameplay of free spins is almost the same as the usual spins, with the only difference being that Bigbot Wilds symbols are getting (moving) to a full-size reel, every time they land as a partial reel. The average win also depends on the number of wild symbols, the number of spins in which they will be in play, their positions and symbols in the remaining reels. The average payout when 0 robots are in play usually does not exceed 5x bets and often is smaller than the normal bet size, but the getting such free spins feature is extremely rare. The average winning with just one Bigbot Wild symbol is also not high, and as a rule, it is not more than 15x total bets, not rarely equal to 1x. The average win when you get two full reel wild symbols varies between 25x-45x bets, less often reaching 60x-100x (it was not possible to be paid more than 100x bets during testing), as well as rare minimum payouts.
- The average payout when three full reel symbols are in play, as a rule, was more than 100x bets and sometimes reaching 200x, and the maximum payout recorded by the developer was 462x total bets. But still, receiving three symbols does not guarantee a huge win, as it was written above (it depends on many factors). And during testing with three Bigbot Wilds symbols, it was possible to get a win of only 10x total bets! The average win with four full reel wild symbols guarantees a HUGE payout and the average win of such free spins was 400x-500x bets, and the maximum payout was 720x. I personally didn’t get 5 wild symbols during testing, but the developer has already recorded such winnings, although the potential for getting it is extremely low (the developers mentioned payouts close to 2421x total bet).
Big Bot crew is not recommended playing for bonus money. While playing for real money, I would not recommend using progressive betting strategies, with maybe raising the bet size for no more than 10-15 spins after the end of free spins feature, since quite often this slot gives them out in series. Despite the fact that the pool of this slot machine is high and the slot is practically never cold, long gaming sessions are not recommended.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 263rd spin (0,38%).
- Distribution of the winnings is 70% in the usual spins and 30% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 980x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 54x.
- Volatility is 13,58 out of 20 (high).
- Cycle length is long.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 2,17 out of 10.
- RTP of 96,51% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Winnings and symbols
At first, you need to choose a bet from the presented range. It can be from 0.20 to 100 coins per spin. At the same time, you cannot change the activity of the pay lines. But our paytable shows your final winnings at the current stake. So, we will tell you about all the rewards that are available when the maximum bet is valid.
- Red robot has a size of 4x1. It will give 75, 200 and 1000 coins. It appears on 2, 3 and 4 reels in all modes. By the way, this symbol will be able to be shifted if only one part appears on the screen.
- Daniel will pay out 75, 200 and 750 coins.
- Matsuo will deposit your account by 50, 125 and 500 coins.
- Ioakin will return you 40, 100 and 300 coins.
- Green robot will give 30, 75 and 200 coins.
- Blue robot will be able to give from 30 to 200 coins.
- Gears will offer you to take away 20, 50 and 125 coins.
- Screw-nuts can issue no more than 100 coins.
- The “Bigbot” function. 2 and more wild symbols will launch the special feature. You are being waited for re-spins. Their number depends on fallen wild symbols. The reels, which are covered with them, will stay in their places. Each new wild will give another re-spin.
- The “Mystery Nudge” mode. When 2 and more wild symbols appeared on the reel, which did not completely cover it, there is a possibility that the reel will be filled with this symbol. The slot will help this reel launch the re-spins feature.
- Free Spins. When 3 bonus symbols drop out on the playing field, the bonus is given out. The player gets the free spins feature. All the above-listed functions are involved here. Furthermore, 1 free spin is given out additionally for each wild symbol.
- Pay lines – 40 (fixed).
- The range of the stakes is 0.20 – 100 coins.
- Playing field – 5x4.
- The maximum reward is 500 000 coins.
- Bonuses – the re-spins feature, free spins, and the special wild symbol.
- The RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.51%.