Ticket to the Stars slot
Ticket to the Stars slot despite its simple design has gained great popularity among players. And all thanks to the potential of triggering a huge win, but the release of this is not happening very often. The Swooping Reels bonus feature is happening both in the usual spins and inside the free spins feature. Any symbol that is part of the payment combination is gone, and then the empty spaces are filled with symbols falling from above. This feature will end when there is no new pay combination. So read our review. It has not only important settings but also a review of the test team.
Feedbacks and recommendations of the testers
- The slot doesn’t trigger payment combinations often, sometimes making long series of spins with no wins, and most of the payments are often formed only by cheap combinations of symbols, that give prices of less than the normal bet size to only a few bets. However, from time to time the slot still gives bigger combinations, price up to 15x-45x bets. And when wild symbols are in play and when the slot continues to “fall” good symbols the combination price is going to 50x-100x total bets.
- The maximum payout during testing, received in the usual spins, was over 200x bets, and the highest won recorded by the provider was 742x (for the combination of full-screen wild symbols, and after that combination of four reels wild symbols and then another three wild reels).
- Even with the huge potential of giving unlimited multiplier, during the free spins, the slot rarely gives payment combinations, making a large number of empty free spins, which is why the most of the free spins feature brings small payouts.
- The average win received during the free spins is 15x-45x bets, less often it was possible to get the price of 80x. At the same time, most of the free spins bring only minimal winnings up to 10x total bets. I managed to get a total win of 1x bet. More successful free spins feature is capable of paying 150x-240x total bets, and the maximum payout was more than 350x.
Often, gaming sessions of Ticket To The Stars slot showed quite good balance keeping and could be recommended playing for bonus money. But still, from time to time the slot is cold, so you should pay attention to how the slot is playing in the first 20-30 spins. While playing for real money, you could try to wait for it to trigger the top combination, but given the poor releasing of the potential, it is not recommended to do so.
- This is the Swooping Reels slot. This feature removes the symbols that are part of the payment combination from the field, then falling new symbols to replace them. This continues until the moment when there are no new payment combinations formed.
- The free spins are triggered when three or more bonus symbols are awarded on the reels, which award from 15 to 25 free spins. Gameplay free spins are identical to the usual spins, with a limitless multiplier to be won. Increase the multiplier to the winning happens with every third payment, which will also award two more free spins.
- Developer – Quickspin.
- Paylines — 25 (fixed).
- Volatility - high.
- The betting range is 0.25x – 100x coins.
- The playing field is 5x3.
- The maximum payout is 971 420 coins (Wild or Captain symbols).
- Bonus feature — free spins with a limitless multiplier to win and the "Swooping Reels" feature.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) – 96.52%.