Spin Town Slot
Spin Town slot from Red Tiger can be attributed to the classic slots. Its gameplay cannot be called standard for the developer. Instead of a large number of familiar bonus features, the provider has made several types of randomly triggered wild symbols. As for the standard characteristics, you will find five reels and 40 fixed lines. The maximum winning is 80 000 coins. RTP is 96.23%. The slot has very low volatility and a very high frequency of winning combinations which will allow you to receive guaranteed rewards.
Review and recommendations by our testing team
- I cannot say that the slot is interesting. I absolutely don’t recommend long gaming sessions (and the top bonus features are often triggered in them).
- In the main game, while waiting for bonus features, a large series of empty spins are often met. Most winning combinations bring rewards ranging from less than the bet to just a few bets. Much less often are more expensive combinations, costing up to 15x total bets (the maximum in the main game without triggering the bonus feature was only 25x bets). Although, the potential of the slot is up to 300x bets.
- A random bonus feature is triggered when a wild symbol appears, which is happening quite often. But at the same time, as a rule, without giving out large wins due to the small number of wild symbols and their not good positions. The average win of this bonus was 1x – 5x. Some of these features did not bring any winnings, but can also give out 50x bets (with a large number of wild symbols).
- The feature “Hooligan advance” during testing gave a total win of 30x bets as well as more than 180x.
- The "Guardsmen’s March". The potential of this feature is quite high (but not always realizable) due to the fact that the guards are often given out for two, and even three reels in a row (1x4 in size). During testing, both the minimum total winnings (34x bets) and the quite large ones in the amount of 200x bets (total prize) were observed.
- The “Rock ‘N’ Roll Shuffle” feature has the lowest potential, and the average winning for it was 30x bets.
Despite frequent triggering of bonus features of the first type (the appearance of a wild symbol on the sides of the playing field), this slot still does not hold a good balance, so I do not recommend it for playing with bonus money since it will be difficult to fulfil wager requirements. When playing with real money, I would recommend only short gaming sessions in an attempt to receive bonus features of the second type (three bonuses when three scatters appear), but the potential for a large reward is quite low, and the potential for losing balance is high.
- Bonus features in the slot can be divided into two types, the first of which does not require three scatters, the second type of bonus (three types of bonuses) are triggered only when three scatters fall on the playing field.
- The first type of bonuses is wild symbols on both sides of the playing field, which begin to move along the reels when the green light of a traffic light is switched on at random. There are several types of symbols, among which there are “fast” wild, wild symbols that can “fall asleep” for several spins, as well as those that have multiplayer x2.
- The second type of bonus features includes The “Hooligan advance", “Guardsmen’s March", and “Rock ‘N’ Roll Shuffle”.
- The “Hooligans advance” feature activates the transition through reels of several wild symbols arranged in randomly way. Depending on the number of “hooligans” that play the role of wild symbols, the final winning will depend.
- The “Guardsmen’s March” activates the transition through the reels of special wild symbols, 1x2 in size, which at the same time can be given out two in one reel, and they are covering 1x4 reel cells.
- Size - 5x4;
- Lines - 40;
- Volatility - low;
- RTP (return to player percentage) is 96.23%;
- The maximum winning is 80 000 coins.