- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
California Gold Slot
Glitter gold and tinkling coins attracted people all their life. A historical example of the pursuit of enrichment is California Gold Rush 1848 - 1855 when thousands of people abandoned the usual life and rushed to search for gold in the Valley of American River in California. The reason for the mass invasion of prospectors became a member of one of the mills, named James Marshall, who first discovered gold particles in the river. California Gold slot from NYX Gaming invites you to experience the atmosphere of the gold rush. Start testing demo of this slot for free without registration right now. The RTP for the slot machine is 95.2%.
Personal testers opinion
This is a classic machine with a long history. Not popular nowadays. Not recommended for real money gambling.
Hidden parameters and settings of the slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus is statistically, every 102nd spin (0,98%).
- Distribution of the winnings is 60% in the usual spins and 40% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 369x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 22x.
- Volatility is 7,45 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 3,56 out of 10.
- RTP of 95,2% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation at the casino.
Description of California Gold slot machine
There are different items to look out for on your adventure, and they include pickaxes, maps, lanterns, dynamite, sieves, rail cars, mines and fellow prospectors. All the above listed will help you to find a stack of gold along the way. You will love the symbols because the developers have done a great job. Audio support is also excellent: you will hear the soft music and the sound of coins and cheering finder of gold.
- Provider - NYX (Nextgen) Gaming company
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 20
- Line bet - from 0.01 to 2
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.01 to 40
- Maximum winning - 10 000 coins
- Wild symbol - yes (Golddigger)
- Scatter - yes (Golden Nugget)
- Free spins - yes (3-5 scatters present 10 free spins with the multiplier x3)
- Bonus game - yes (3 wild symbols trigger the bonus game in which it is necessary to choose the objects bring the additional prizes)
- The expected percentage of the payment (RTP) – 95.2%
Symbols and payment
- At this time, the role of the cheapest symbols will play Kirk, wooden barrels, flashlight, map, dynamite and device for gold sand washing. Any of these symbols in the pay combination deposit your balance by from 5 up to 150 coins.
- Trolley with gold ore and donkey loaded with gold bullion will bring you 15, 25 or 200 coins.
- Entrance to the mountain and Bandit symbols, which are playing from two on any of the active pay-lines. They will bring you 2, 5, 15, 20, 100, 200, 500 and even 5000 coins.
- Scatter symbol - shiny gold nugget. Three scatters trigger 10 free spins with a multiplier of x3.
- Gold Miner, who found the only nugget, becomes the wild symbol. Wild will fall on the reels №2, №3 and №4. If gold digger falls simultaneously on the three reels, you are taken to a bonus level.
Mad Miner bonus feature: select one of the three mines and with a fast ride in the trolley, collect gold nuggets on the way.