California Gold video slot
Glitter gold and tinkling coins attracted people all their life. A historical example of the pursuit of enrichment is the California Gold Rush 1848 - 1855, when thousands of people abandoned the usual life and rushed to search for gold in the Valley of American River in California. The reason for the mass invasion of prospectors became a member of one of the mills, named James Marshall, who first discovered gold particles in the river. California Gold video slot by NYX Gaming, invites you to experience the atmosphere of the gold rush. Start testing demo of this slot for free without registration right now. The RTP for the slot machine is 95.20%.
This is a classic NYX slot machine with a long history. Not popular nowadays. Not recommended for real money gambling.
How to win?
- Cycle length - average.
- Dispersion of winnings - average.
- Tester`s recommendations - negative.
- Sensitivity to testing in a demo mode - middle.
- RTP of 95.62% does not allow getting a positive mathematical expectation of winning at casino.
- Recommended nominal bet rates - small and micro stakes (up to €8 per spin).
- Variance (volatility) of the slot - middle.
- Learn more about how to win at California Gold video slot.
Description of California Gold slot machine
There are different items to look out for on your adventure, and they include pickaxes, maps, lanterns, dynamite, sieves, rail cars, mines and fellow prospectors. All the above listed will help you to find a stack of gold along the way. You will love the characters because the developers have done a great job. Even though the characters are in the comic style, but were quite successful in conveying the great atmosphere of the time. Audio support is also excellent: you will hear the soft music and the sound of coins and cheering finder of gold.
- The California Gold is developed by the NYX (Nextgen) Gaming company
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay-lines - 20
- Line Bet - from $ 0.01 to $ 2
- Range of the size of bets - from $ 0.01 to $ 40
- Maximum winning per the spin – x5000 (5 bandits on the prize-winning line)
- Wild symbol - yes (Gold digger)
- Scatter - yes (Golden Nugget)
- Bonus spins - yes (3-5 Scatters present 10 free spins with the multiplier x3)
- Risk game - yes
- Bonus game - yes (3 wild symbols start a bonus round in which it is necessary to choose the objects bring the additional prizes)
- Progressive jackpot - not played out
- The expected percentage of payments (RTP) – 95.20%
Symbols and payment
- At this time, the role of the cheapest elements will play Kirk, wooden barrels, a flash-light, a map, dynamite and a device for gold sand washing. Any of these symbols in a winning combination replenish your balance by from 5 up to 150 coins.
- Trolley with gold ore and donkey loaded with gold bullion will bring you 15, 25 or 200 coins.
- Entrance to the mountain and Bandit symbols, which are playing from two on any of the active pay-lines. They will bring you 2, 5, 15, 20, 100, 200, 500 and even 5000 coins.
- Scatter Symbol - shiny gold nugget. Three scatters trigger 10 Free Spins with a multiplier of x3.
- Gold Miner, who found the only nugget, becomes the Wild symbol. Wild will fall on the reels №2, №3 and №4. If gold digger falls simultaneously on the three reels, you are taken to a bonus level.
Mad Miner bonus feature: select one of the three mines and with a fast ride in the trolley, collect gold nuggets on the way.