The word "wager" means "bet". The concept of wagering in a casino requires further explanation. Often beginners find it difficult to understand why it is impossible to withdraw Deposit bonus or reload bonus, not having previously fulfilled the conditions of the wager. In this article, we will explain in detail what is the wager in the casino, how to use it, what are the different types of Bagirov and tell about various associated with tricks. For example, a casino wagering on bonus is 40x. This means that players must play it through or wager the bonus amount 40 times on selected games. Let’s consider several examples.
What is a wagering:
The word wager/wagering means “bet”. In other words, you wager or bet the bonus money you claim at a casino on eligible or partially eligible games. For example, a casino wagering on bonus is 40x. This means that players must play it through or wager the bonus amount 40 times on selected games. Let’s consider several examples.
Examples of best casino wagering:
- Move the cursor on the icons to see the pop-up information:
Limits per month
|Software||Payment methods||Notice||Play for real|
|Videoslots||100%-200€ +€10 free
|No deposit 11 free spins
One of the biggest online casino in the world.
|Go to Videoslots casino website|
€ 1450 000
|Reliable huge casino with fast payments.||Go to Royal Panda casino|
|1-24 hours €12 000||15$ no deposit bonus||Go to Riobet casino website|
| 0-3 hours
|Fast withdrawals. No withdrawal limit.||Go to Guts casino website|
|1-48 hours €100 000||Huge reliable casino. Generous VIP program||Go to Mr Green casino website|
|TTR casino||Up to 500 free spins
|Light-speed withdrawals.||Go to TTR casino website|
|20 no deposit free spins.||Go to Bitstarz casino|
Tips, features and varieties of different casino wagering:
Let's try to identify several types of casino wagering requirements:
Cashing out bonuses:
This is a bonus that after you have made the required number of bets becomes real money and can be cashed out from a casino without any restrictions.
- All Net Entertainment casinos have a unified bonus policy. All bonus money can be withdrawn after players meet the wagering requirements.
- Many Microgaming operators have the same type of bonus policy. The bonus money can be used only for playing games. This bonus is usually found at casino operators powered by Playtech. It is applied to the deposit automatically. At the same time, it also imposes wagering requirements on the bonus money and it cannot be withdrawn from the casino.
- When you request a cashout, the system will first require you to deduct the amount of the bonus from the amount you want to withdraw and then warn you that if you try to cash out the bonus, it will be removed from your account and void.
- Another trick is that the bonus money is played the last. That is, the casino always places your deposited money first in the process of meeting the wagering requirements and after you spend them the bonus money will be used for wagering.
Varieties in requirements:
Players should carefully read the bonus terms and conditions because sometimes they may come across varieties in the bonus wagering requirements. In other words, they may be required to play through the bonus money only; in other cases, they would have to wager both the bonus and deposit amounts. It is important to note that the 100% bonus with 20x wagering (both deposit and bonus amounts) is less favorable than the 35x wagering requirements of the bonus amount only.
Players might be tricked by the lower wagering requirements and choose the first bonus instead. Therefore, always read the fine print carefully before making your first deposit. In most cases, you can cancel any incoming automatic bonus by contacting the support team before making a deposit.
How can I use bonuses to win money in a casino?
The wagering requirements of bonus money are a very important parameter by which you can turn the expectation of winning at a casino to your side. One way to obtain a positive expectation is to claim a Netent casino bonus with wagering of 40x or lower. At the same time, you must pick games that have a RTP of 97% or higher. The lower the casino wagering requirements of a bonus, the greater advantage you will get at the casino. Learn more at:
The strategy of bonus hunting is basically the same as the one described above. When you go bonus hunting you look for no deposit bonuses with very low wagering requirements and try to win money with them.