White Label casinos
The online casino world is not easy at all. A fair casino may be found out there thanks to gaming providers, authority which issued the license, platform provider, payment systems, national regulations (responsible for tax receipt) and so on.
A great success may be reached with a strong link between the above institutions. A newcomer would find it quite difficult to build something new from scratch: platform developing, contracts with the leading payment systems and gaming providers, promotion of the product in other countries and so on. All this requires huge investments and many people are not up to it. At least, from the very beginning. However, there is something that will help you with – white label. It is quite practiced in the world of online gambling. A regular player would not see any differences between a good white label casino and an independent one.
The best White Labels for online casinos
There are still many bad companies which run their casino business on a turn-key basis. Every business has good and bad moments, and usually the bad outnumbers the good. Let’s focus on the most popular ones:
Perhaps, this is the largest platform in the world. It does operate internationally, holds both, Malta and UK licenses. It has several ready-made solutions:
- OddsMatrix (sportsbook platform),
- CasinoEngine (package of more than 3,000 games),
- GamMatrix (a management platform that supports all the major payment systems).
- The featured packages included. The last two products are related to casinos. There are games by NetEnt, Scientific Games, Microgaming, PlayN Go and other developers, in CasinoEngine, as well as live dealers by Evolution Gaming, NetEnt Live.
- The dealer, Micrograming and XPRO Gaming.
- The GamMatrix is a fully featured platform where you may transfer the funds from the casino to any section of the site (sports betting), make fast deposits via the downloadable clients, use more than 50 payment methods and so on.
- EveryMatrix is used by such casinos like Casino Cruise, Jetbull, CasinoLuck, NextCasino and so on. Note it was used by even more.
- Everymatrix price is one the highest in the White Label category. It is due to the fact that it has been a pioneer in the manufacture of ready-made platforms for online casinos
- An extremely popular operator nowadays, which still gives birth to new casinos out there. Like EveryMatrix, the company has been around since 2008, and one of its first projects was the online auctions.
- It is known by its completely legal activities, including the use of Bitcoin in every casino it is used by.
- The platform is licensed by Curacao, has about 1,000 games (all of them may be used in an online casino) by NetEnt, Amatic, Endorphina, iSoftBet, SoftSwiss (own-developed) and so on.
- All of its projects are quite similar, and it is extremely annoying. Of course, the ready-made casinos do have a different design, but usually the features are the same (even the games).
- The SoftSwiss White Label casinos are: TTR casino, PlayAmo Casino and other well-known sites.
- The platform is quite affordable. That explains the very rapid growth of the number of operators which start using it.
- One of the most well-known platforms in the online gambling category, a part of its history being out there in the shadows. Tain has been around since 90s, the moment when gambling entered the online world.
- From the very beginning the developer was specialized in sports betting, but by the time started offering new gambling solutions.
- In 2007 Tain started working with Playtech, and in 2013 merged with Betting Promotions, one of the biggest bookmakers in the world. That deal brought the company to an international level, being ranked among the most successful and representative organizations.
- With regard to the online casino, Tain offers a number of services, including its own White Label. In the early 2016 the developer added the live dealers by Ezugi (the competitors had it long ago). The company offers more than 2,000 games, including the own-developed ones.
- Tain is used by more than 10-15 gambling houses. Perhaps, the most well-known is Red Star. Tain has the games from the best developers: NetEnt, Microgaming, PlayN Go, NYX, Betsoft, Evolution Gaming and so on – a full set.
Except Quickspin, Elk Studios or any old school developers like Amatic.
- One of the newcomers on the White Label market. It has been around since 2010. The company has hundreds of the slot machines, table and card games, scratch cards, video poker and so on. More than 30 online casinos use this platform at this moment. However, only a few are popular in the online gambling world, one of them is Hippozino Casino.
- New casinos by ProgressPlay enter regularly the market and all are quite different from each other and licensed by Malta and UK. Being far from the best, they are quite competitive.
- There are games by NetEnt, Microgaming, NYX, ELK Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Thunderkick and so on. A total of nearly 20 developers!
- A quite interesting company has been around since 2008, but its first product had seen the world only three years later. The developer is from Isle of Man and holds the appropriate license. Its approach to games development is different from its competitors; the games have fixed odds of winning. In other words, no RNG implemented.
- There are more than 100 games, including several dozens of slots! And those slots are unique. If there is a 95% RTP of bets made, then that RTP will be applied at any distance. It is weird, but this approach worked perfectly: the developer is popular; the client’s database has about 10 online casinos, including the well-known ones like Trada.
- Of course, it is mainly focused on bingo, scratch cards and other things that are easier to be fixed in odds. Games by NetEnt, Microgaming and other providers, can also be implemented.
- One of the newcomers in the field of White Label, headquartered in Spain. The official site has no detailed information, but this platform is used by at least several online casinos. There are more than 1,000 games, including the ones by NetEnt, Microgaming, Betsoft, Evolution Gaming.
- Licensed by Malta and UK.
- A quite popular company for White Label casinos mainly focused on Eastern Europe. It has been around for 10 years and works with dozens of well- and not-so-well-known brands. Its customers are: TonyBet, Pari-Match, Leon, RioBet, GrandRio and so on.
- SoftGamings is licensed by Curacao and Malta; some of the major providers are NetEnt, Microgaming and Evolution Gaming.
- In the early 2016 SoftGamings started working with Fantasy Network, a large company that provides White Label for Daily Fantasy Sports.
- It’s worth noting that many online casinos that used the White Label provided by SoftGamings are currently closed.
- A Finnish company specialized in White Label, mainly focused on Europe. In February 2016 the first licensed Hungarian online casino based on Finnplay was announced.
- Las Vegas Casino Diamond acted as the land based customer.
- The company is headquartered in Helsinki. The clients’ database is not so big. The licenses to choose from: Malta, Belgium, Curacao.
- There are no NetEnt games and it is quite annoying, the best the company may offer at this moment are Microgaming, PlayN GO, Betsoft, Ezugi and Airdice.
- A large company that has been around since 2005. It is headquartered in London and has branches in Yerevan, Kiev, Riga, Los Angeles, Malta and other parts of the world.
- BetConstruct works with dozens of most popular casinos, many of them being focused on sports betting. Some of the well-known casinos that use this platform: BetAdonis, Circus.be, Volt Casino and so on.
- The company has more than 200 partners in more than 50 countries around the world. The casino package offers over 3,000 games from such providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, iSoftbet, NYX, Playson and so on. BetConstruct takes from 10 to 30% of the profit made.
The advantages of White Label casinos
So why do the casinos use the White Label providers? There are many reasons of doing that:
- Popularity. A casino using a popular platform is automatically ranked accordingly. Even a newcomer whom has recently opened may firmly enter the gambling market thanks to the platform it is based on.
- Variety of games. The modern casinos have up to 1,000 games or even more. How’s that possible? It is all about the White Label which has the ready-made contracts with the providers of slot machines, table and card games, live casino, and now all of the above is included into the packages of online casinos. Some of the most popular providers are NetEnt, Microgaming, NYX Interactive, IGT, Play N Go, Amatic, Betsoft and so on. Speaking of it, that’s just a package which is purchased by the newly born casino. Once purchased, the owner may choose the games to be added on the site.
- The gambling licenses by different authorities. You just cannot start promoting the online casino in any country you want, be it UK or any other country. Of course, at the very beginning you may not encounter any issues, but it is all about time. The site should be licensed by a specific country, so that the players from that country may legally use it – deposit/withdraw. Otherwise, the sanctions will follow: the platform will simply stop providing its services to a bad casino.
- And it is not worst that might happen. It is therefore quite important to have experts in that field – even they are included in the ready-made solutions. A casino would avoid any illegal activity. Here it is also worth mentioning the most used licenses – Malta, Curacao and so on. The license may tell you the most about a casino – wherever it is official and legal or not. This is also included in the ready-made solution.
- The variety of payment systems. The ready-made contracts with all the payment systems, including Visa and MasterCard, are quite important in promoting the services. There should be lots of deposit and withdrawal methods. The White Label covers them all in an instant, be it the best or the worst.
- Ready-made design. The online casino is usually designed by the platform itself under a strict guidance of the customer. The laziest ones would choose the ready-made templates, but mostly the design is chosen individually.
- The technical support and customer care. The platform should always care about the technical support it offers to the online casino. Moreover, there are also ready-made solutions which may be used to collect the players’ requests. Because of that, sometimes such support services may not be available at all. The main advantage of all this is that the ready-made solutions allow you to quickly start your project. The lack of these solutions would mostly lead to closed projects due to the financial reasons.