Meaning of two falling scatter symbols in the online slot
Are you familiar with such a situation; the first two reels of a slot machine get two scatter symbols, and it seems that at any moment a bonus feature will be triggered, but it is not happening? It takes a few spins (and sometimes that happens in the next spin), and the situation is repeated. Again, two scatter symbols on the first two reels and yet missing the third. What does this mean? What conclusions can be made if the slot machine repeats this action a few times? Does it mean that soon there will be a bonus? Or is it better to close the slot? Well, we will discuss these questions in this article.
- We are talking about slot machines, in which three scatter symbols anywhere on the playing field, are triggering the bonus feature. Example: Secret of the Stones, Piggy Riches and Egyptian Heroes.
- Also, in case that the scatter has to "play" (for example, placed from left to right in a playing line), the situation needs to occur on the 1, 2 and 3 reels.
- The study does not apply to those slots in which you must win several times in a row (Elements) or catch one special symbol (Wish Master) to trigger the bonus.
The facts of the appearance of two scatter symbols
Let's get to points. We studied the Secret of the Stones slot in detail. When two scatter were often dropped on the first reels, we concluded that the slot even starts taking our money. That is why a slot machine is trying to keep the player. The expectation is that the bonus should be triggered (because a long time didn't), plus the more spins a player does, the higher the confidence that the bonus should be triggered soon. These are the feelings that the software wants the player to feel. We got similar results in other slots. The situation reoccurs several times, repeating the two scatters on a small number of spins (10 to 30).
The psychological factor
For the player, the appearance of two scatter symbols on the first two reels is like a red rag to a bull. The player with a stronger addiction gets more affected by similar situations. Especially brightly, it is expressed in those slot machines that slow the rotation of the reel if 2 scatter symbols fold. For Example, Ariana, Wild Water, Immortal Romance.
Increasing the stakes and bonus triggering
According to some player's stories, the increasing of the stake can reverse the current cycle of the machine (for example, an increase in the value of one coin, keeping the same number of coins). Usually, trying to fix the player to play at higher stakes and to increase the slot's value from the point of mathematics, a slot machine can trigger the bonus feature after increasing stakes. At the same time, winning can be significant. But the more you use this trick, the less software will react to it. That is why, depending on the player's class, statistics can be transferred to any other casino that you are registering in with the same data.
- If the slot wants to trigger the bonus feature, it will definitely do so. It will not need to tease you with two scatter symbols on the first two reels to do this.
- If you see two often scatters on a small number of spins (10 to 30), it is a serious reason to change the slot or to change stakes.
- We recommend you check our theory on your own by running any of the games in demo mode.
Where to play?
- You can test any strategies in demo mode or real money play at Fastpay casino. After you request a withdrawal, the money will be in your e-wallet within a few minutes (up to 5)