Champions of Rome slot
Fiercest and bloody battles took place in the Coliseum. Champions of Rome slot from Yggdrasil is capable of giving out big winnings. The maximum payout reaches 1200x. All payment combinations are formed on 20 fixed pay lines. The slot has a small betting range - up to 100 coins. Champions of Rome slot has a big variety of symbols and bonus feature. And in the slot, there is an opportunity to buy a bonus trigger. Read further, to get familiar with the tester’s review and detailed information about the slot.
Honestly, Champions of Rome slot gave me two different feelings. On one hand, this is a very interesting slot from Yggdrasil, with a large set of bonus features and a possibility to buy (force) a bonus trigger. But on the other hand, it’s very tricky. In general, I don’t really like slots where you have to wait a long time to trigger the bonus features. Because this slot gives you the opportunity to buy a bonus trigger, this leads to the fact that the free spins are not often launched the normal way.
And in order to get any payment from the bonus feature, you will need to gather more than 450 coins (that is 22.5x bets), otherwise, you will get no payout. When you buy the bonus feature, everything is exactly the same, it can give you something, or it can easily take away the winnings and send you to spin further. But this is all my personal opinion. I’m sure that Champions of Rome slot will have a lot of fans, especially those who like to buy bonus features.
- Playing field - 5×3;
- Paylines - 20;
- Volatility - medium;
- Return to player percentage - 96.4%.
- The maximum payout - 300,000 coins.
- GLADIATOR feature. When 2 “free spins” symbols land on the reels, one of the following three (gladiator) features is triggered: swords, mace or trident.
- Swords feature – 2 wild symbols with size 1×2 and 2×1 will be added to the reels;
- Mace feature - wild symbols with size 2×2 will be added to the reels;
- Trident feature - 4 random wild symbols will be added to the reels.
- Buy Bonus Feature. You can spend from 1 to 1000 coins to buy a bonus feature.
- Free Spins – Three or more “free spins” symbols will trigger the free spins and award a payment:
- 3 "free spins" symbols - free spins + 20 coins;
- 4 "free spins" symbols - free spins + 300 coins;
- 5 “free spins” symbols - free spins + 12,000 coins.
- Before the free spins are launched, you need to pick between the following features:
- Training mode or Fight to the death.
- Training mode feature - you will get 7 free spins with multiplayer x1. All your payments are saved at the end of the bonus feature.
- Fight to the death. You need to pick from the following features: 7 free spins with multiplier x2, 6 free spins with multiplier x3, or 5 free spins with x4. During Fight to the death feature, it is very important to gather payments for more than 450 coins, otherwise, your payment will be lost at the end of the bonus feature.
- Consolation Prize - awarded to a player if the payment during the free spins does not reach 450 coins. Consolation Prize will bring you between 40-200 coins or 5 free spins in Training mode feature.
- Before the free spins are launched, one of the three Gladiators will be randomly selected, this will trigger either Sword, Mace, or Trident feature.
- Free Spin Battle feature. During the free spins, Beast symbol can appear on reels 2, 3, or 4. If Gladiator symbol falls into this symbol, then you will get +1 additional free spin.
- Gladiator on a red background symbol will give you 40, 120 or 1200 coins.
- Gladiator on a green background will pay 40, 110 or 1100 coins.
- Gladiator on a blue background will offer payments for 40, 100 or 1000 coins.
- Stone Statue of Lion will bring you between 10 and 120 coins.
- Stone Statue of Hawk symbol is worth 10, 40 or 110 coins.
- Stone Statue of Bull symbol will give you up to 100 coins.