Holmes & the Stolen Stones Slot
Developers rarely make heroes of slots literary characters, preferring the ancient gods and space invaders. But Yggdrasil team could not pass by such a charismatic and world-famous personality like Sherlock Holmes. Do not miss the opportunity to play free Holmes & the Stolen Stones slot without registration, especially if you've never picked up a book by Conan Doyle. But those who are familiar with the adventures of the famous detective would roll out the reels to persuade Holmes and Stolen Stones. The RTP is 96.8%.
Personal testers opinion
The pay combinations fall out with a frequency of 25.62%, and the bonus is triggered, according to the statistic in every 109th spin (0,92%). In the usual game, up to 78% of bets are returned and, in the bonus, - 22%. Not a bad slot for completing the bonus requirements (wagering is 5,84 out of 10.)
Hidden parameters and settings of Holmes & the Stolen Stones slot (data from the testing team)
- The frequency of triggering the bonus feature is statistically, every 109th spin (0,92%).
- The probability of a hit (any winning) is 25,62%.
- Distribution of the winnings is 78% in the main game and 22% in the bonus feature.
- The maximum payout during the tests was 247x.
- The average winning from the bonus was 23x.
- Volatility is 5,63 out of 20 (average).
- Cycle length is average.
- The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 5,84 out of 10.
- RTP of 96.8% allows getting a positive mathematical expectation at a casino.
- Learn more about how to win at Holmes & the Stolen Stones slot.
Description of the slot machine
On the 5 reels and 20 lines that are always active, you will find an ancient castle with dark stone walls and powerful, studded iron doors. Stroll together with Holmes and his constant companion Doctor Watson in the secret room; find the gems and get rewarded with a progressive jackpot.
- Provider - Yggdrasil company
- Number of reels - 5
- Number of pay lines - 20 (always active)
- Bet on the line - from 0.01 to 2
- The range of the size of bets - from 0.20 to 40
- Maximum winning for a combination – x10 000 (5 symbols of Scatter)
- Scatter - yes (Keyhole)
- Free spins - yes (10 free spins with the multiplier x3 from 3 Scatters)
- Bonus game - yes (the inscription of Bonus starts bonus game)
- Progressive jackpot - played out (5 accumulative jackpots)
- The expected payout percentage (RTP) in Holmes & the Stolen Stones is 96.8%
Symbols and payment
- Decorated with ornaments and precious stones suit with playing cards can add to your purse from 20 - 200 coins.
- Magnifier and battered book, despite its unpresentable appearance, bring much more - from 40 to 1000 and win coins.
- Puffed on a pipe Holmes and his partner Watson to throw into your coffers 60 - 4000 coins.
- Scatter - Keyhole labelled Free Spins. It starts a series of free spins. And if these characters are just four or five, you get 1000 or 10 000 coins as a prize.
Three or more scatters will trigger 10 free spins where all payments are x3. During free spins on the reels, gems that you will collect in the hope of winning the jackpot will often appear. But there is another chance to win 10 free spins: pay attention to the patterned cells above the reels. When you collect 5 of the same gems, from time to time, it will fall on the field during a regular game, and you will be awarded free spins.
Old door with the inscription Bonus will reveal the entrance to the bonus feature. But these characters should be at least three. Better still, 4 or 5, because even before the bonus round, you will earn 1,000 or 10,000 coins. In the bonus game, you will open the boxes.
In the slot machine, you can play just 5 cumulative jackpots. They are formed from all players betting (3.8% of each bet). Dimensions of jackpots are displayed on the reels in real time.
How to win the jackpot in Holmes and precious stones slot?
- Wait for a series of Free spins to launch;
- Collect 5 identical jewels in any colour;
- Hit the jackpot corresponding to the colour of the stones.