Yokozuna Clash slot
All sumo wrestling lovers and gamblers, surely have to launch Yokozuna Clash slot from Yggdrasil, because the developers of the company created a truly original slot. The incredible multi-level free spins are more like an arcade game, so this slot will bring you huge excitement. This slot has 243 pay lines, a small betting range, but the maximum payout is 430,000 coins per spin.
- Tournament Free Spins feature. Two Free Spins symbols will trigger Tournament Free Spins feature with a random sumo wrestler. The opponent is also randomly chosen before the bonus feature is launched. If the opponent is pushed out of the ring, you will advance to the next level of the free spins.
- The Free spins. Any payment combination, which is formed from left to right, pushes your opponent one step closer to the edge of the ring. Any combination formed from right to left will push you in the wrong direction. The status bar of each sumo wrestler consists of seven bars.
- Sumo Wrestlers. Sumo wrestler Riku adds 1 or 2 wild symbols during the usual spins, 1-3 in the semifinals (1st level of free spins) and 2-4 wilds in the final. Sumo wrestler Haru triggers multiplier x2 or x3 during the usual spins, and multiplier x2, x4 during the free spins.
- Free Spins Semi-finals Opponents: Sumo wrestler Daisuke Adds random 1 to 3 wilds when he attacks. Sumo wrestler O'Conner will trigger multiplier x2-x4 in the current spin when he attacks.
- The Final Fight. If during The Final Battle feature you defeat Yakozuna, you will get between 2 and 4 wild symbols and a random multiplier 2x-4x.
- Sumo Clash Feature. When a payment combination of five identical symbols if formed on the reels, the slot will launch 2-4 additional symbols of the same type on random positions.
- Wilds replace all other symbols except Free Spins symbol.
- Red Bird symbol will give you 70, 140 or 600 coins. Purple Tiger will bring you up to 500 coins.
- Turtle and Dragon symbols are worth between 50-400 and 40-300 coins, respectively.
- Playing cards symbols will offer payments for up to 40 coins.
- Developer - Yggdrasil.
- Pay lines - 243 ways.
- Volatility - medium.
- The betting range – from 0.1 to 125 coins.
- The playing field is 5×3.
- The maximum payout - 430,000 coins (Red Bird symbol).
- Bonus features – Tournament Free Spins feature, Sumo Clash feature.
- Return to player percentage (RTP) - 96.3%.