Fruit Express pokie
Fruit Express pokie is a complete copy of NetEnt's more famous Starburst, with identical gameplay, but with more outdated graphics and the familiar sound of Amatic pokies.
Review and recommendations from the testers team
- In the main game, the pokie, like its clone, gives out only insignificant winnings of several bets and less often gives out winnings of about 10 bets. Only a few times, during testing, I managed to get wins of 30-40x bets, without activating the wild symbol.
- The issuance of the expanding wild symbol is quite frequent, but in most cases, it is not very effective, and the winnings do not differ from the winnings of combinations without a wild symbol.
- The issuance of two wild symbols, in my opinion, is still rare, and on average occurs once every 100 spins, while the average winning with two wild symbols is 50-80x bets (the maximum winnings received during testing). It was not possible to get three wild symbols during testing.
- The maximum possible winning claimed by the provider which is only 250x per spin (symbols "7" in the entire first and last reels, plus wilds in the central three reels).
- There is no Double game in this pokie, which is very disappointing, given that the winnings are so insignificant.
This pokie can be considered for playing with bonus money, as sometimes it doesn’t keep the balance at all, but it’s necessary to monitor the return of the pokie, as it often and dramatically changes. While playing with real money, personally, I would not recommend playing on this pokie because of the low potential to get a big win, as well as the lack of opportunity in the double game to multiply the small winnings issued by the pokie in the main game.