- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Hot Fruits 40 pokie
Review and recommendations from the testers team
- This pokie doesn’t have a bonus game or free spin features, and that’s why winnings are only issued during the main game. Due to a large number of pay lines (40) and linear symbols issuance, the pokie often issues winning combinations, and in theory, is able to issue a full screen of certain symbols. The maximum winning is x1000 (full screen of Wilds), but I think the real possibilities of the pokie are limited to maximum 250x-350x bets.
- The average win for most of the spins is 2x-8x total bets; it is rare to get a winning of 25x-40x bets or to win less than a bet. The pokie behaves in such a way that it can make several series of spin without a winning combination, and then start the same series with average wins of 2x-8x bets, which compensates for the loss in balance and increases it. During testing, in most of the sessions, the pokie kept the balance quite well, but we were not able to get a winning higher than 250x bets.
- This pokie doesn’t have a double game.
This pokie is in theory suite suitable for games with bonus money, but you still have to carefully monitor the behaviour and the length of the series of spin without winnings; that’s why I can only give neutral recommendations. For games with real money, I would recommend short sessions with big bets because small bets do not meet winning expectations of 300x + bets.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Hot Fruits 40 pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.