- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Merry Fruits pokie
Feedback and recommendations from the testers` team about Merry Fruits pokie
Merry fruits is a clone of Wild 7 and Hot fruits 20 pokies from Amatic company, but with nicer graphics. The maximum win per one spin is 500x (five Scatters).
- This pokie has a low dispersion in the usual spins. At the same time, it often gives out pay lines, which vary in a range from 0.5x to 10x total bets. Also, the pokie sometimes gives out combinations that cost from 20x to 40x total bets, despite a small series of spins without a winning. In this case, this pokie does not exclude more expensive combinations. It periodically gives out the combinations that cost 60x - 100x of total bets. Moreover, it can theoretically give out the top combination, which is 500x or even 1000x total bets. Although during my long testing, I could not get a similar combination.
- The bonus feature is missing here.
- The risk game in this pokie is not common, here you can double only the half of the winning you got. Many people do not like this feature, but as for me, I can suggest you use it because you are not risking a lot of cash. Also risking the half winning is available more than once, unlike for example the Novomatic, where you must risk the whole winning. I often manage to multiply my rewards up to 128 times or more. First of all, you will need to try to control the regularity of the cards, which the pokie is showing. And do not forget, the Amatic loves the risky players.
We recommend this machine to complete the bonus requirements since it keeps your balance very well due to the frequent combinations with a small reward. It is important to note that the losses that occur as a result of the series of spins without the winning, the pokie compensates with more expensive combinations. We recommend the (for good luck) short game sessions in an attempt to get the expensive combinations on the first spins while playing for the real money. After all, we do not recommend the long game sessions with real money at this pokie due to this poor realisation of the pokie's potential to trigger big winnings.
Symbols and payouts
There are 20 pay lines at the pokie. You can put from 1 to 5 coins for each of them. Also, you can change the number of active lines at any time. By the way, you need to collect at least three identical symbols to get winning. Now let's find out how much can pay at the pokie.
- The smallest winnings bring by the symbols on which are depicted 2 Cherry sisters, Lemon in sombrero and Orange with the guitar. They return from 10 to 100 coins.
- Plum with fan and fairy pear give out 20, 40 or 200 coins if 3 or more identical symbols are collected.
- Watermelon in a hat and with cane gives from 20 to 400 coins.
- Seven in headphones offers a reward of 50, 500 or 1000 coins. And it also replaces other symbols, so that you can get more prize coins. This symbol does not affect only scatter.
- Star with moustache and glasses gives the multipliers for the final coins, as it is the scatter symbol. You can get 10, 40 or 1000 coins for it.
Settings of the pokie
- Advice. You do not need to make the maximum bets. In our opinion, you should use lower stakes, and then you will be able to make more spins.
- The percentage of payout is 96%.
- The maximum win per one spin is 500x (five Scatters).
- Pay lines - 20. You can always change their activity.
- A number of reels - 5.
- Bonus options are absent.
- Risk game - yes. It has the usual rules that allow you to multiply your last winning on x2 or x4.
- Recommendations. The pokie often gives out a series of empty spins, so you should not put the large bets and control bankroll.
Where to play?
- The best place to play Merry Fruits pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted Australian online casino. Excellent customer care, no-hassle payouts, super-fast withdrawals (1-5 minutes), VIP bonus program and race tournaments.