- Written by Vladislav Dibrov
Party Time pokie
Feedback and recommendations from the testers` team about Party Time pokie
Party Тime is a complete copy of All ways fruits and All ways win pokies from Amatic company. The maximum winning per one spin is x1000 (five bottles of champagne in the free spins feature).
- This pokie has low dispersion. I have to admit that it often gives out pay combinations that vary in a range from 0.5x to 15x total bets, due to a large number of the pay lines in the usual spins. In this pokie, these series of spins without winnings are not significant. At the same time, the machine does not exclude the triggering of more expensive combinations and it periodically gives out the combinations that cost 20x - 40x and even 100x - 200x total bets.
- The free spins feature are rarely triggered here. In addition, the pokie rarely gives out the features on the first spins, unlike some pokies of this provider. Moreover, this wait can last more than 50 -150 spins.
- During the free spins feature, the additional spins are rare here. The winning can vary in a range from 30x - 40x to 200x and even 1000x total bets in the feature. As a rule, the average winning is 50x - 80x total bets. It is important to remember that this pokie counts any positions of the symbols in the free spins feature (the symbols can be on 1st, 2nd and 4th reels), and not in a row, as in the usual spins. Therefore, you have a great opportunity to get the big winning from 100x total bets. The pokie rarely gives out the combinations with a reward of 500x - 1000x total bets.
- The risk game in this pokie is not common, here you can double only the half of the winning you got. Many people do not like this feature, but as for me, I can suggest you use it because you are not risking a lot of cash. Also risking the half winning is available more than once, unlike for example the Novomatic, where you must risk the whole winning. I often manage to multiply my rewards up to 128 times or more. First of all, you will need to try to control the regularity of the cards, which the pokie is showing. And do not forget, the Amatic loves the risky players.
We recommend you Party time pokie to complete the bonus requirements, due to the frequent combinations in the usual spins. In our opinion, your recommended reserve of bet balance must be at least 100 bets.
- To receive a bonus, you need to collect from 3 to 5 scatter symbols.
- This picture is active in any position, and it is displayed in the form of a logo with the name of the pokie.
- Combination of 3 symbols gives 7 free games.
- By collecting 4 scatter symbols, you will become the owner of 10 spins.
- If you are lucky enough to get 5 of these pictures, then 15 free spins will be started.
- In bonus spins, the pay combination is paid in a non-standard way.
- All symbols are counted in each position.
- If you catch 3 or more symbols with the logo of the pokie, then you will increase the counter of free spins for another 7, 10 or 15 spins.
Symbols and payments
Note that you can put from 1 to 500 coins for each spin. The higher the bet, the higher the winnings. The available rewards based on the last coins are indicated in the payout table. By the way, to get a winning, you need to collect at least 3 identical symbols on the adjacent reels, starting from the left edge. And now let's find out what kind of rewards the pokie offers users if to play at the highest bet.
- Cocktail can return from 500 to 2500 coins.
- Cocktail in watermelon, Balls and Flashlights return from 1000 to 4000 coins.
- Gift or Disk gives you from 1500 to 5000 coins.
- Seven pays 2500, 5000 or 10 000 coins.
- Cake symbol gives up to 50 000 coins.
- Bottle of champagne offers up to 250 000 coins.
- The logo of the game pays from 2500 to 25 000 coins and still responds for starting free spins.
- The x2 symbol doubles the winnings received in a successful spin.
Settings of the pokie
- Recommendations. I would not advertise this pokie. It has nothing special. At the pokie, it will be difficult to get the profit for you. So be prepared for losses.
- Pay lines - All Pays.
- Bets - from 1 to 500 coins.
- Bonuses - free spin mode and a risk game.
- The maximum winning per one spin is x1000 (five bottles of champagne in the free spins feature).
- The percentage of payouts is 96%.
Where to play?
- The best Australian online casino to play Party Time pokie is Fastpay, 100% trusted operator. Moreover, they will send the money super-fast (1-5 minutes), no-hassle withdrawals and will provide excellent customer service.